Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cybernaut
Soulbutter
Propaganda
She's right though; this is a bit laughable.

To be honest, we have no current power over the situation. While still a good cause, there is really not a good chance for change.
gonk I know, but trying can't hurt?
I agree. At worst, commiserating will make us feel better.

Commiserating and coming up with ideas on how to clean up our forums too. I decided to make a general letter to post in Indie when there is a repeat/mis-placed thread created there. We'll see if this helps. I noticed my snowfriend Propaganda is doing a similar thing too: heart
i agree 3nodding
decapitated
i agree 3nodding

Yay for Joy Division! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4616963

Did you want to sign the petition?
Soulbutter
decapitated
i agree 3nodding

Yay for Joy Division! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4616963

Did you want to sign the petition?

yes, yay for joy division

and yeah i want to sign blaugh
As much as I enjoy it when n00bs get chewed out, I have to agree that we need a new forum mod. The front page gets too cluddered too quickly. And as of recent a wave of rude people have started posting here and b***h at us when we politely point them to the correct thread. I don't know if it's always been like that; but I just noticed it. So yeah, add me to the list.
IbunCloudslayer
And as of recent a wave of rude people have started posting here and b***h at us when we politely point them to the correct thread. I don't know if it's always been like that; but I just noticed it. So yeah, add me to the list.
Yeah, it's been like that for a while. At least ever since I've been here.
*Signs petition*

There should be more mods. There's just too many repeat threads and idiots. Lolli, Mina and Noraboo do a wonderful job, but I think they need help.
Katherine Bloodflowers
*Signs petition*

There should be more mods. There's just too many repeat threads and idiots. Lolli, Mina and Noraboo do a wonderful job, but I think they need help.

I agree...Poor Noraboo...(*hugs Noraboo*) They do a wonderful job; but the Music Forum and it's Sub-Forums are really hectic. BTW: Did you pull your Avi name from The Cure Record or the actual flower?
Thoguh I'm not around much, I think that more mods are necessary, and I feel like signing to help out the people who do put up with it.
Arelia
Thoguh I'm not around much, I think that more mods are necessary, and I feel like signing to help out the people who do put up with it.

Thank You Arelia: xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces