Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love Coheed and Cambria!?!?

******** YEA! 1 100.0% [ 4168 ]
Total Votes:[ 4168 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 800 801 802 > >> >>> »|

Elviondel
And i thought that guy was a girl.... stare

and that guy is actually the genius known as "Claudio Sanchez".
Goodnight the young children amoung the fence. I'll catch all you guys tomorrow. Keep this ALIVE! Or The 10 speed bicycle will haunt your dreams. twisted

Smitten Kitten

Star, please don't chatterbump.
Does anyone have any information on The Prize Fighter Inferno? The band not the character.
It's a side-band telling a story from Jesse's point of view, basically.
Ah, ok. That makes senses.
Haven't found much else about them, except that they have at least an EPs worth of material.

I have 4-5 songs. So, it's real stuff.
They are all accoutist songs. Unless you have something different?
Nah, acoustics. So far, anyway.

Need to sift through a folder's worth of stuff I downloaded.
hmm...we need to find that EP to see what is all on it.
******** that, I want to hear Star Cecil.
That is?

Also Star, if you read this, Coheed and Cambria die in SSTB like I said before. Want proof?
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=35053
The first part was said BY Claudio. I remember seeing this at Coheed and Cambria before.
Star Cecil's a rare track Shabutie did.
Johnny Doe Shoemaker
That is?

Also Star, if you read this, Coheed and Cambria die in SSTB like I said before. Want proof?
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=35053
The first part was said BY Claudio. I remember seeing this at Coheed and Cambria before.

Star Cecil is actually the rarest "confirmed" song from shabutie. It was reported to be played in PA in 99' but no one has heard it since but the lucky few. Its suppose to be about a miner finding this rare rock called star cecil. He then goes on an emotional battle with himself to either mine it or leave this once in a lifetime rcok where it is for many more people to enjoy..its suppose to be a real tear jerker.

As for Coheed and Cambria's death, Im aware of that statement but claudio may very well mean their death as in they are know longer who Claudio has come to know them. They are now just lifeless pawns used by willhelm ryan. At the end of issue two they plan on what it seems to me like taking over the mnid of Coheed with the monstar virus and send him off to go kill mariah. The real Coheed wouldnt do that...which means he is just a lifeless pawn. Which would make Coheed Dead to Claudio. there are hints to his prescence in the new album as in "keeping the blade". coheed being usually refered to as "blade" due to his powers. Also reading the lyrics to final cut make it seem like its coming from Coheed's POV and him finally "finally" dying...he speaks of how much he failed and how he was like a pawn for the wrong side. Claudio sanchez doesnt keep seinging on "iro-bot will never die" for no reason, you know?
From what I can guess is that when Cambria triggers the virus in Coheed, the Monster kills Cambria. Then Coheed dies, he is either murdered or he kills himself for what he has done.
At the end of SSTB, they and three of their children are dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff