******** YEA! 1 100.0% [ 4168 ]
Total Votes:[ 4168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 800 801 802 > >> >>> »|

whisper39
Star Blitzer
whisper39
Star Blitzer
whisper39
whats up.i love coheed.it different and that what i like about it.claudios voice is one of the best voices i have ever heard and the lyrics are awesome.much love 3nodding

more lovin for the HEED! W00t!!!!!
Yea, Claudio's tone is very unique...down to the way he even sings the words..
The pio-yi-uh-hi-yi-nyars! in dealing with it they march for dawn! of will and worthy..." so sick his style of singing. domokun
heck yes.

SHABUTIE
dude, godfathers lollipop excellant shabutie song!!!!
CASSIOPEIA OWNS ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Do you know what the song "favor house" is about..? blaugh
not really.i never got that one.but its still an awesome song.

Well, basically, its a chase scene, leads to betrayal and the split up of Newo, Claudio runs for shelter and is heart broken. The light and the glass is pretty much his emotion and sadness...then stating he'll come forth as a new burning star once again trying to learn to accept his fate as the crowing.
you got any of the comic books..?
dude i really want to get one of the comics.i hear they are pretty good.my sister has one but she wont let me see it.she was the one who got me into coheed.i think the light and the glass may be one of my favorites
whisper39
dude i really want to get one of the comics.i hear they are pretty good.my sister has one but she wont let me see it.she was the one who got me into coheed.i think the light and the glass may be one of my favorites

they are genius
check your local hot topic, they have numbers 2's in stock and I'll be surprise if they got any number 1's.
But still worth a look. 3nodding
Star Blitzer
whisper39

they are genius
check your local hot topic, they have numbers 2's in stock and I'll be surprise if they got any number 1's.
the hot topic we have only has manga
whisper39
Star Blitzer
whisper39

they are genius
the hot topic we have only has manga

hot topic..? MANGA!?!??!!
WTF!
Damn them!
I got like 9 issues of number 2...got em at hot topic. you may have to resort to....Ebay.. gonk
-applauds- Great job! Much better than the last thread. I'm proud. 3nodding
w00t yeah! Im so proud too, she's my baby. hee hee. domokun
Star Blitzer
To make the list simply come on in and post something like "coheed you rock!" and when I see it, your on! Lets show all the gaians how great this band truly is!

Coheed and Cambria: Better than sex.
[ red like roses ]
-applauds- Great job! Much better than the last thread. I'm proud. 3nodding

well, dont be a stranger and spread the word of this glorius day. domokun
[ red like roses ]
Star Blitzer
To make the list simply come on in and post something like "coheed you rock!" and when I see it, your on! Lets show all the gaians how great this band truly is!

Coheed and Cambria: Better than sex.

AND AT THAT YOUR ONE HELL OF A FAN!!!!!!!!
w00t you make the list, and I'll even put you in at numba two because you love em more than sex! eek xd
One of those bands that I didn't know if I liked at first.
They've grown on me, though. I only have In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, but I fully intend to pick up more.
Tacklebox Nebula
They've grown on me, though. I only have In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, but I fully intend to pick up more.

haha! yep this band is an aquired taste, and those with a taste for music will end up loving them sooner or later.
Getting the new album sept 20th..?
Be sure to pick up the graphic novel on the same day as well as the RErelease of SSTB which houses bonus tracks and is enhanced...Oooo...
Star Blitzer
Tacklebox Nebula

haha! yep this band is an aquired taste, and those with a taste for music will end up loving them sooner or later.
Be sure to pick up the graphic novel on the same day as well as the RErelease of SSTB which houses bonus tracks and is enhanced...Oooo...

Definitely going to nab it. And the older albums too.
Tacklebox Nebula
Star Blitzer
Tacklebox Nebula

awesome man, they are all masterpieces!
You into the concept behind the band..?
Star Blitzer
Tacklebox Nebula
Star Blitzer
Tacklebox Nebula

awesome man, they are all masterpieces!
You into the concept behind the band..?

Eh, I'm just into the music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out