Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love Coheed and Cambria!?!?

******** YEA! 1 100.0% [ 4168 ]
Total Votes:[ 4168 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 800 801 802

Hopefully, now with Josh back, they'll go back to a more jazzy, groovy sound and return to their more progressive roots.
YOTBR wasnt awful, but it was definitely a disappointment. Even in GAIBSIVV2 you could hear their progressive sound fading and them turning into just a rock band. I'm hoping that Josh's leaving was the cause for that, so now that he's back, they'll return to being more progressive and varied.
I'm in love with this thread. biggrin
Yay for Coheed!

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Anyone happen to hear when the new PFI is coming out? Been waiting forever and a day.
Holy_Grey
Anyone happen to hear when the new PFI is coming out? Been waiting forever and a day.

No idea, but I'm so.freaking.excited!!!!
ONE AMONG THE FENCE!!!!!
Holy_Grey

He did release like a two song EP sometime last year.

They were about Killaudio- well, at least one of them was.

I think it was called "The Beaver Records EP".

1. Gears
2. Erizo Schultz (For some reason, he had a girl sing the majority of this one. <_< It was kind of awkward, but the music was cool.)

But yeah. Just check that out. I THINK that's the last thing he's done as PFI.

Unless of course, you already knew all of this and I'm just blabbering on like a moron.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SateTheGreat
Holy_Grey

1. Gears
2. Erizo Schultz (For some reason, he had a girl sing the majority of this one. <_< It was kind of awkward, but the music was cool.)

Unless of course, you already knew all of this and I'm just blabbering on like a moron.

I already knew. I just want a whole new album tho. I thought the chick on Erizo Schultz was Claudio's GF/Fiance/whatever. I could be wrong tho. I like that song almost better then any of the other's on My Brother's Blood Machine.
Holy_Grey
SateTheGreat
Holy_Grey

1. Gears

I already knew. I just want a whole new album tho. I thought the chick on Erizo Schultz was Claudio's GF/Fiance/whatever. I could be wrong tho. I like that song almost better then any of the other's on My Brother's Blood Machine.

That's Chondra, his wife. Claudio also said recently that he has a LOT of prize fighter material recorded and even played some during the interview. Not conceptual though, well not Coheed/Prizefighter related. Involves a lot of Freddy Krueger.
LISTEN WELL, GOOD EYED SNIPER! I NEED MAYO!

That's how it goes, right!?

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mudoon
LISTEN WELL, GOOD EYED SNIPER! I NEED MAYO!

That's how it goes, right!?

The whole I need mayo detinwolf thing will forever haunt claudio.......unless he meant it to be that way.

10,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'M ALIIIIVE!
Love Coheed and Cambria!
Favorite songs:
The running free
A Favor House Atlantic
Wake up
The suffering
Welcome home! <3