Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fields Of Rape
All Pigs Must Die
hey will some stand up gentlemen come into this room and spam harsh noise tracks because these people are laughably ******** stupid?

these people play dance music and think its industrial.....and then get offended when presented with facts pertaining to actual industrial music.

how can you spam music on turntable.fm? i mean, everyone will just vote something down if they don't like it. also, ******** turntable; mumu is much better.

Would the fact I have had zero music training be good or bad for noise?

Mumu doesn't allow 200 people in a room. talk2hand
The Cubed Egg
Would the fact I have had zero music training be good or bad for noise?

doesn't seem to matter honestly
Fields Of Rape

This is incredible.
All Pigs Must Die
hey will some stand up gentlemen come into this room and spam harsh noise tracks because these people are laughably ******** stupid?

these people play dance music and think its industrial.....and then get offended when presented with facts pertaining to actual industrial music.
I went in.

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Cubed Egg
So what are good amps that can withstand noise. I want to distort the s**t out of my cheap starter bass.

So is "the cheaper the better" applicable here or should I save up for a good amp?

I want some good pedals too.

For guitar I use a Fender Blues Junior tube amp, was using the 10-watt practice amp that came with the guitar but it made too much feedback.

I traded it for the Blues Junior, which'd probably work with bass. emotion_dowant

As far as bass pedals go Boss makes this synth pedal that makes some weird noises

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
also I just made this after a year-long noise absence

CRITIQUE IT YOU BUTTS emotion_kirakira

write lyrics about this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/01/mark-berndt-arrested-miramonte-school_n_1247317.html#s655974

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i likee noise
Fields Of Rape
MonsterXX24

•••••••••••••••••••••

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff