Welcome to Gaia! ::

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sholtzky
speaking of older stuff edit the sad parts anyone? eh eh does anybody else have interstate 8 = =
Nah, but I plan to buy it once I get a job.

Also, I get to go see Modest Mouse at Street Scene on August 5.
Wow, I think I have all their stuff (well, most of the major stuff I can find) except for Interstate 8! I looove them, I wish I could see them live, but I always find out about their shows too late crying
Modest Mouse is amazing.
sholtzky
speaking of older stuff edit the sad parts anyone? eh eh does anybody else have interstate 8 = =

Definately one of my favorites. Talking s**t About a Pretty Sunset gets all the credit for longer Modest Mouse songs. But yeah, I'm getting me tickets for the August 4th show like...tommorow.
I was wondering what your guys' interpretation of "Alone Down There" is. Everyone I ask has a different interpetation of it. It's kind of cool.
modest mouse are the s**t man!!! they rule.

saw them at leeds fest 2004, tbh they were abit of a let down
I like the song Trailer Trash lotses ninja

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm a bit dissapointed that they cancelled their touring for August. At least they're working on their next album.

I was going to see them at street scene and had bought a ticket. The ticket is non-refundable, though, so I'm still going.
sholtzky

I have Interstate 8. Love it.
HEY! MODEST MOUSE ATTENDED MY HIGHSCHOOL!!! xd
I only have Good News For People Who Love Bad News, but I love it. I listen to it when I'm bored or when I'm kinda down and it picks me up. I need Interstate 8 and I think it's called Moon's in Antarctica(I know it has Antarctica in it though).

Muscular Cutie-Pie

Brave Odysseus
Float On is a rather excellent song.

Catchy as hell you mean. xp
Did they rip off the band name from Matching Mole or something?

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Redeadening
Did they rip off the band name from Matching Mole or something?
Isaac Brock got the name from a book.
TehFish
I only have Good News For People Who Love Bad News, but I love it. I listen to it when I'm bored or when I'm kinda down and it picks me up. I need Interstate 8 and I think it's called Moon's in Antarctica(I know it has Antarctica in it though).
Yeah, The Moon And Antarctica is good. I also have The Lonesome Crowded West, which is equally as enjoyable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff