Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure Heroine is such a brilliant album, and her EP is even better

Magnetic Cat

Bravado and Buzzcut Seasons are so ******** flawless.
I hate Royals tho
Pablo Heart
Bravado and Buzzcut Seasons are so ******** flawless.
I hate Royals tho

I'm pretty sure everybody hates royals at this point

Aged Noob

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
She's got an interesting sound, which is always a good thing, but I don't really like her music that much.
Lorde's songs are different unlike most popular songs.

"Royals" would be the best example of her songs because it portrays how most of the pop music looks like and ranting about it.

Alien Cosmonaut

She's basically like any other one-hit wonder out there. One big hit, a few other good tunes, and that's all before fading into obscurity in the music culture from this decade. I suppose she's alright, though.
feminist trash

Demonic Friend

I love Bravado, Swingin' Party, and Biting down
Proffesor Hamilton
feminist trash

lorde misrepresented feminism when she made those weird claims against selena gomez.
internet homo
Proffesor Hamilton
feminist trash

lorde misrepresented feminism when she made those weird claims against selena gomez.

i have no idea what your talking about and you cant misrepresent feminism its all garbage i need to bring stalin back from the grave so he can silence p***y riot
Proffesor Hamilton
internet homo
Proffesor Hamilton
feminist trash

i have no idea what your talking about and you cant misrepresent feminism its all garbage i need to bring stalin back from the grave so he can silence p***y riot

you're disgusting
internet homo
Proffesor Hamilton
internet homo
Proffesor Hamilton
feminist trash

you're disgusting

says a f**
i like team, and kind of royals too. she is unique, i'll give her that
Proffesor Hamilton
internet homo
Proffesor Hamilton
internet homo
Proffesor Hamilton
feminist trash

you're disgusting

says a f**

are you even a real human being

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out