Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you prefer listening to music alone, or with a group?

Alone 0.93333333333333 93.3% [ 14 ]
With a group 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

To me Listening to music is a personal and reflective experience. And when i try to listen with other people it takes away from the exseriance.

So I ask you guys, Do you Like listening to music with people, and can you explain to me why you do, This social activity goes way above my head.

sidplusnancy's Partner In Crime

Transcendent Apparition

I listen to music alone. That way I can rock out and no one will give me any weird looks.

I sometimes listen to music with other people, but it's only ever my brother. And he talks all during the song, so I've kind of given up on that. xD

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
alone. especially since I often get in the mood to sing along. I don't like singing in front of people (even though I was in choir all four years of high school and I had a solo).

other people just kinda ruin listening to music. I don't seem to enjoy it as much.
Some music is great for listening with friends.

Some music should be listened to alone unless you aren't friends with plebs
I always prefer to listen to music alone
the only time I listen to music with someone is when they enjoy what I'm listening to and we can just sit there and enjoy it together

5,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Alone is better so i don't have to be embarrassed about dancing around the room. smile
Powerghostchiptunes
the only time I listen to music with someone is when they enjoy what I'm listening to and we can just sit there and enjoy it together

This always seems difficult. Finding someone with the same music tastes is rare, atleast for me it is.

Magnetic Cat

Obviously alone; but there's that kind of songs that aren't really your style, and your friends listen to, and you give up and end singing along to it with them (or vice versa).
Culdwolf
Powerghostchiptunes

This always seems difficult. Finding someone with the same music tastes is rare, atleast for me it is.

It really is for me
witch house isn't a popular genre where I live and only one person I know has taken an interest in it so far from who I've told

Thirteenth Unicorn

[I prefer alone, unless I want to share a song with someone or have it as background music when someone is in my room

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff