Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Probably alike most all other music listeners, I find main stream Satanic bands to be foul and incapable of clearly projecting a single lyrics. Modern Anti-Christian culture puts so much screaming, percussion and high tempo riffs in their music that any lyrical value is lost in the pile of crap. (If you are slow let me spell it out for you. This thread avoids Death Metal or Black Metal COMPLETELY, so stop asking why I don't recognize it.)

So I'm taking my time and energy to formulate a list of Satanic or Anti-Christian music, without all that incomprehensible filth out there, so you may listen to the real perspective. Many of the artists I will list are not affiliated with Satanism. It just means at least one of their songs is written in a Satanic point of view.

Danzig (Heavy metal) This artist IS himself Anti-Christian and some of his best works in my opinion are Archangel(Samhain), Left Hand Black and Anything.

Kamelot (Power metal) I don't know much about this band but it's song Decent of The Archangel is extremely Satanic.

Iron Maiden (Heavy metal) No this isn't about Number of The Beast, that song in my opinion is about as Satanic as a Catholic school girl. What I'm referring to is "Lord of Light," the literal translation for the name "Lucifer." This song does a great job at depicting Satanism.

Led Zeppelin (Rock) Though people may tell you the group likes to back-mask Satanic messages onto their music, you will probably find more Satanic symbolism playing it forward than you ever will playing it backwards. Check out the song "In the Light." Very mellow and joyous tune, I dig it.

Tool (Alternative rock/Funk metal) "Opiate" does a great job at displaying an anti-Christian message and criticizing the following of corruption.

Red Hot Chili Peppers (Alternative rock) One of my personal favorite bands, "Shallowed Be thy Game" shows their own personal views on Christianity and the bass is ******** sweet.

Rush (Classic/Hard rock) Probably some of the best music to come out is from rush. To me some of the best lyrics come from them as well. Give "Freewill" a spin.

I will add more.

If you are here to bash my opinion or defend what you think is good old church music, I will probably pay no attention to you.

"have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, have some taste
use all your well learned politesse
or I'll lay your soul to waste, uh yeah"
what even is this
DUTTENHOFER
Big Strong Boss
what even is this
S-s-s-o-sound it out slowly. confused

you

are

a

moron
DUTTENHOFER
Probably alike most all other music listeners, I find main stream Satanic bands to be foul and incapable of clearly projecting a single lyrics. Modern Anti-Christian culture puts so much screaming, percussion and high tempo riffs in their music that any lyrical value is lost in the pile of crap.

So I'm taking my time and energy to formulate a list of Satanic or Anti-Christian music, without all that incomprehensible filth out there, so you may listen to the real perspective. Many of the artists I will list are not affiliated with Satanism. It just means at least one of their songs is written in a Satanic point of view.

Danzig (Heavy metal) This artist IS himself Anti-Christian and some of his best works in my opinion are Archangel(Samhain), Left Hand Black and Anything.

Kamelot (Power metal) I don't know much about this band but it's song Decent of The Archangel is extremely Satanic.

Iron Maiden (Heavy metal) No this isn't about Number of The Beast, that song in my opinion is about as Satanic as a Catholic school girl. What I'm referring to is "Lord of Light," the literal translation for the name "Lucifer." This song does a great job at depicting Satanism.

Led Zeppelin (Rock) Though people may tell you the group likes to back-mask Satanic messages onto their music, you will probably find more Satanic symbolism playing it forward than you ever will playing it backwards. Check out the song "In the Light." Very mellow and joyous tune, I dig it.

I will add more later, when it isn't 5:36 in the morning. If you wish to discuss Satanic imagery with me feel free to post and I'll try to share what I know and believe with you.

If you are here to bash my opinion or defend what you think is good old church music, I will probably pay no attention to you.

"have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, have some taste
use all your well learned politesse
or I'll lay your soul to waste, uh yeah"

this

Beloved Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Big Strong Boss
DUTTENHOFER
Big Strong Boss
what even is this
S-s-s-o-sound it out slowly. confused

you

are

a

moron

whoa s**t you got a live one son.

better not tell him bout varg
I LOVE U NOW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU DON'T THINK THE SHIFT AND THE HOWL ARE SOME OF HIS BEST THOUGH???????????????????????????????????????? SAMHAIN WISE
but seriously though, what the ******** is this
satanists are christians, though

why all the "anti-christian" stuff

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash