Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Thank you for introducing me to this artist! emotion_bigheart
I love the overall feel of her sound and her videos.

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Needed to be posted

Newbie Noob

Don' forget to watch Lana Del Rey on Saturday Night Live tonight!

Gonna watch SNL tonight, but not for that woman, she doesn't do anything for me. Watching it to see Daniel Radcliffe!
Blue Jeans is pretty good, Video Games is crap. All in all she's pretty meh.

Beloved Lunatic

Lana bombed on SNL,
      what a disappointment.
I like her. She's different compared to music now a days. I hope she doesn't change her music style and collaborate with shitty artists.

Newbie Noob

I actually liked her Blue Jeans performance on SNL.

Newbie Noob

Video Games by Lana Del Rey debuts on Billboard at #91!

Yay!

http://www.billboard.com/column/viralvideos/live-from-new-york-it-s-lana-del-rey-1005880752.story#/charts/hot-100?begin=91&order=position

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
I watched the SNL with Lana and holy s**t, it was bad. Soso bad. But when she's not nervous she's ******** amazing, and not to mention a total bombshell. Still love her to ******** pieces

Newbie Noob

see u next tuesday
I watched the SNL with Lana and holy s**t, it was bad. Soso bad. But when she's not nervous she's ******** amazing, and not to mention a total bombshell. Still love her to ******** pieces

it was a mediocre performance really. I actually liked the Blue Jeans performance (as in my above post). But I think that Lana has performed worse before. and of course, better.
LordKhrima

I don't think so, I actually thought Video Games was pretty good. Blue Jeans was much then it though I'll give you that. But I don't think she's meh at all, especially compared to a lot of the new crap that's been invading the industry.
HikariOfDark
LordKhrima

I don't think so, I actually thought Video Games was pretty good. Blue Jeans was much then it though I'll give you that. But I don't think she's meh at all, especially compared to a lot of the new crap that's been invading the industry.

Honestly, Blue Jeans and Diet MNT Dew are the only songs she's done that impressed me. The other ones are either bad or just kind of boring. But that's just my opinion.
I honestly like her. But her lip job can look so ******** up at some angles....

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
she performed for bbc6 the other day & it was flawless! don't let her warbly performance get ya down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff