Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really enjoyed her album this year. She has a lovely voice and I like her songs. I don't know if I can listen to another album that sounds exactly the same as this one did though.
Shhoija
I really enjoyed her album this year. She has a lovely voice and I like her songs. I don't know if I can listen to another album that sounds exactly the same as this one did though.
I totally agree with you! I mean her album was something that never heard before... Shes amazing and im in luv with her.

Newbie Noob

Lana Del Rey: The Paradise Tour has begun and also her song Young and Beautiful will be the lead single for The Great Gatsby soundtrack!
How did I not notice this thread. heart

Romantic Spotter

i can't wait for the orchestral version of young and beautiful
I love the Summer Wine cover. whee

Romantic Spotter

GFSummoner
4. Bryan Dunn - Ten Dollar Ring (feat. Lizzy Grant) - Live Recording

do you happen to know where i could listen to a full version of this one ? every one i find just cuts off ...

Romantic Spotter

it's finally here emotion_awesome and it is so beyond amazing emotion_kirakira
[+] young and beautiful [+]
[+] dan heath orchestral version [+]

Romantic Spotter

cat_crying at last we have the [+] young and beautiful [+] video

Newbie Noob

Updated music videos and and added more color. The discography will be the next project. A handful of Lana songs have leaked this past month.

Lilliandil
do you happen to know where i could listen to a full version of this one ? every one i find just cuts off ...

I don't. any versions I've come across cut off as well. that song came from a youtube video and we don't have a complete performance, unfortunately.

Newbie Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TROPICO - a 30 minute film coming to a city near you. Premier dates coming soon.

Lots of Love, Lana Del Rey
I would love if... Lana Del Rey, Florence Welch of Florence + The Machine, Kimbra, Regina Spektor, Marina from Marina & The Diamonds all did a cover of Lady Marmalade. xD

Newbie Noob

TeacupPrince
I would love if... Lana Del Rey, Florence Welch of Florence + The Machine, Kimbra, Regina Spektor, Marina from Marina & The Diamonds all did a cover of Lady Marmalade. xD

that would be great! I would love to see and hear that.
GFSummoner
TeacupPrince

that would be great! I would love to see and hear that.

It would be jaw-droppingly amazing.

Newbie Noob

So Princess Superstar released some Lana songs she produced:

Golden Grill [nYceboY remix]
Maha Maha [version 2]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items