Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I also don't go out of my way to listen to him.

And that song was a disgrace to Daft Punk, just as "The Show Goes On" by Lupe was a disgrace to Modest Mouse.
Serneque

And that song was a disgrace to Daft Punk, just as "The Show Goes On" by Lupe was a disgrace to Modest Mouse.
User Image
Serneque

His song was the only thing that made Daft Punk listenable.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image
What are you stalking me?

We're all entitled to our opinions, and I don't like Kanye West.
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

Not when your opinion is WRONG

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Serneque

I think that song was awful.

I admit that Daft Punk isn't my favorite thing to listen to either, but this is a case where I prefer them over Kanye West.
Serneque
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Serneque

I admit that Daft Punk isn't my favorite thing to listen to either, but this is a case where I prefer them over Kanye West.
Then you just have terrible taste in music and need to shoot yourself.
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

sure, we'll go with that. since it isn't possible that you posted in two threads within five minutes that both ended up on the first page of the forum! that would be too simple!

Your opinion is both a) wrong and b) wronger.

Daft Punk and Modest Mouse are both boring as ******** bands that make boring as ******** music, and should consider themselves lucky to be able to maintain some level of relevance thanks to samples in hip-hop tracks.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

What are you like 12? neutral

I kind of like his songs that stray away from the typical mainstream crap, but his mainstream crap is simply that: crap.
Serneque
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

What are you like 12? neutral

I kind of like his songs that stray away from the typical mainstream crap, but his mainstream crap is simply that: crap.
If anyone is twelve it's you. Kids need to realize that you actually don't have to respect anyone's opinion and once you actually start dealing with people outside of high school nobody will respect your opinion unless you have some sort of authority over them.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Serneque
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Serneque

Then you just have terrible taste in music and need to shoot yourself.

Damn are you defensive.
It's not like I said I didn't like you. I said I didn't like Kanye.
It's not directed at, near, or towards you, no need insult my taste.

I guess Kanye West's 'followers' are just rude, shitfaced human beings who obviously have no class
Serneque

I guess Kanye West's 'followers' are just rude, shitfaced human beings who obviously have no class
double standard.

also, not classy at all, hipster kid. shame on you.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

sure, we'll go with that. since it isn't possible that you posted in two threads within five minutes that both ended up on the first page of the forum! that would be too simple!

Daft Punk and Modest Mouse are both boring as ******** bands that make boring as ******** music, and should consider themselves lucky to be able to maintain some level of relevance thanks to samples in hip-hop tracks.

Dude I have nothing against hip hop/ rap. The kind of rappers I like are people like Aesop.
Not with this E.T crap. You consider that song actual music? Please.
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

Dude I have nothing against hip hop/ rap. The kind of rappers I like are people like Aesop.
Confirmed hipster
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque
The Heather Of Killing
Serneque

User Image

Yeah, because popular is bad, right?

Get yo' hipster f*****t a** outta here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas