Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Conversationalist

i cannot stand dashboard confessional. whiny whiny whiny whiny!!

most hip-hop "musicians". in my eyes, they are kidding themselves by calling them musicians. they have no vocal talent, so they speak their lyrics, and no instrument talent whatso ever. see if the famous nelly can play the trumpet, it's not happening. granted, i like eminem..because he has talent. he writes his own songs.

marilyn manson. this guy just scares me.

Original Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
I can't stand Lil' John, Eastside boyz, or the Yin-yang twins. They're slowly destroying rap.

I loath Simple Plan.
i dont like sean paul. he bugs tha shiit out of me. i cud barely understand him. and britney spears. such a b***h.

and raps containing explicit lyrics towards women. b***h. i dont like it.
Some bands that I hate(with really bad reasons attached):

Mindless Self Indulgence, they're like Good Charlotte, Eminem, and the worst parts of Skinny Puppy swirled around into the worst band ever. I would kill them if I could.

Marily Manson, he's very smart, I'll admit that. But he has disgraced goth, and made it seem like something that it's not.

Cradle of Filth, ewwww.

Christian Death(Valor), I can't believe that Valor would keep going under Rozz's band name. He should have died in place of Rozz.
I hate NOFX, they are obnoxious monkeys IMO.

I hate Cannibal Corpse, they are a group of posessed cannibal monkeys.

I also hate Ashlee Simpson, if I had 1000g for every time the acid reflux excuse didn't work for me in various situations, I wouldn't need my wishlist anymore.
finally i can vent about the disgraces in the music industry...

1- 50cent -ok. first off the guy looks like a ******** bulldog. his face is all like squished together and his teeth? ew... and his music? i do not consider the phrase "im high all the time" repeated 100 times to a simple beat to be music. and PIMP? wow. the guy can spell. very impressive.

2- ac/dc - my GOD somebody please shoot the singer... he sounds like my gramma on speed. i do not understand how people can a) understand him b) listen to his wineing without getting a freakin headache. as for the guitarist? he needs to learn how to walk... have you seen their live videos? the guy like skips around in a sailor outfit. its ridiculous!
I hate:
Good Charlotte- all they sing about is how 'punk' they are and they are angry at various people
Lindsay Lohan- her voice annoys me and she dresses like a slut
The Hives- songs = bad
Muse- matt belamy sounds like a cat who's tail was squashed
I dispise most rap. I'm not going to say I despise all of it, because obviously I haven't heard all of it. But I hate the stuff that's about sex, drugs, guns and useless stuff like that. To me, it's not music, it's just pointless noise.

I also hate most pop. Again, usually most pop songs have nothing worthwhile to say, so it just sounds like the same old crap to me.
Hate hate hate hate hate rap-metal.

Unless it's a collaboration between a rapper and a metal group.
Then I understand.

But white metal boys should rap. Stupid rap-metal....
Rahzel
cobains_suicidal_skater
Labels- I'm not goth, punk, skater,ghetto,loser,nerd, etc. I"M JUST AMBRE! '

Rap- the lyrics mean nothing to me thus, the music doesn't me anything, With an exception of eminem at least he sings about his own experiences and life

Pop- Ugh same reason as Rap. Plus half the people cant sing

Extreme Pop Punkers - like the people that are liek OMG SIMPLE PLAN IS SO AWESOME CUZ THEY ARE ON MTV.. ETC> Its annoying I mean I love simple plan and all but give it a break don't like someone just cuz they;re popular!

People that only like the band cuz they are hott I mean come now!-
What? Bullshit, you know nothing.

Hmm why do i know nothing?
I also hate someone most people here have praised: Eminem. At first, his lyrics were good and original. Now they're just annoying. All his songs are basically about the same two things: humor and tragedies that he went through. Sure, it makes people understand the meaning of compassion. But now you're just like a whiny little emo b***h. Eminem can kill himself from all the "drama" for all I care.

But, sadly, it gets worse. His fanbase is much worse. Everyone who likes him is always sticking up for him like he's some dumb baby that had to go through hardships and now he's making ******** money off of them. None of you even know the dude, and you're already getting a ******** impression of him. What if you meet him, and he's some stuck-up biatch who doesn't give two cents about the rest of the world; in other words, what if he's from the "me" generation? What are you going to do then, huh? That's my question to you, you stupid Eminem fans.

Note: please don't consider this flaming. I hate the fanbase. I'm not correcting them about anything. And it's not that bad of a post, either.
Specter125
snipity snip snip!
DUDE, YOU ARE AWESMOE. you are the only non-n00bish guy here so far, i think.
mike2115
Specter125
snipity snip snip!
DUDE, YOU ARE AWESMOE. you are the only non-n00bish guy here so far, i think.

Thanks. But Lolli said to keep this thread discussion-free, and just let people state who they hate.
Specter125
I also hate someone most people here have praised: Eminem. At first, his lyrics were good and original. Now they're just annoying. All his songs are basically about the same two things: humor and tragedies that he went through. Sure, it makes people understand the meaning of compassion. But now you're just like a whiny little emo b***h. Eminem can kill himself from all the "drama" for all I care.

But, sadly, it gets worse. His fanbase is much worse. Everyone who likes him is always sticking up for him like he's some dumb baby that had to go through hardships and now he's making ******** money off of them. None of you even know the dude, and you're already getting a ******** impression of him. What if you meet him, and he's some stuck-up biatch who doesn't give two cents about the rest of the world; in other words, what if he's from the "me" generation? What are you going to do then, huh? That's my question to you, you stupid Eminem fans.

Note: please don't consider this flaming. I hate the fanbase. I'm not correcting them about anything. And it's not that bad of a post, either.

Oh, for sure. My dad used to like Eminem, because he thought his lyrics were more insightful than the average mainstream rapper's. (Namely, Nelly. Grrr...) Then he watched a Pay Per View concert of Eminem. Boy, did he turn around fast.

I despise Eminem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces