Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evanesence does NOT rock. Evanesence SUCKS. They always have for the past ten years (but I'm sure most of their fans think they're new) and they always will. We will put them in the annals of bands that suck history, as pure, and complete garbage. Amy Lee makes me sick. "Ooooh, I'm so insane! Look at me!" ******** you, Evanesence.
My top three

Avril Lavinge- Whiny 'punk' music, bad guitar playing, the skateboard, hoardes and hoardes of 12-year-olds who try to dress like her and such who have never heard of Social Distortion or Bad Religion...do I have to tell you why this is horribly, horribly wrong?

RUSH- HATEHATEHATEAAAAAAAAGHHH I'm sorry, Rush just annoys the hell out of me. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll play Rush and read Religious-Whacko-Nazi sites so I can get riled up.

Just about every gangsta-rap artist out there- The only good gangsta rap artists out there are NWA and Snoop Dogg. End of story.

O.G. Gaian

12,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • PvP 200
One person, HATE HATE HATE. William Hung. Girls don't bang, just move. domokun
i really hate
avril lavigne-untalented poser
simple plan-youre stupid whiny bitches someone needs to slap you!,not to mention posers
good charlotte-same reason as simple plan
green day-there music is ok but theyre way overated
linkin park-there music sucks yet theyre one of the most overated bands ever,WTF?
beastie boys-do i really need to explain?,god
rap
pop
weezer-could they get more overplayed and boring?,just a little bit?
radiohead-same reason as weezer
Xenin
hmm well I guess I might as well repost the bands ich I hate ( thwir sound at least)

Simple Plan - they just annoy the heck out of me, the lead singer is trying so hard to be cool, by bitching about his life,,, you're rich! wtf!?

Good Charlotte- the same reason I hate SP

Hillary Duff etc.. ( all the other teenage, or not so teenaged pop stars)- some of you have a talent as far as voice, but your annoying lyrics and whorrified oufits piss me off

[bold]The sex Pistols- I dont need to hear some idiot singing about being an antichrist[/bold]

Lil Jon ( and other mainstream idiotic rappers)- for bringing shame to the name of rap and hip hop.

Raven Simone ( and other Disney channel stars)- well I dont really need to explain why..

Most of 80's metal bands- Retarded people talking about sex, drugs and rock and roll

well thats a bit of summary...

i know godamn devil music lolz!
I hate

Avril Lavigne- Do I even need to explain?

Hillary Duff- She's just too perfect, plus I hate her music

Simple plan- His voice is like nails on a chalk board. If you want to torture me, blast Simple Plan

Hip hop/rap- I just don't like it. I wouldn't HATE it if it wasn't for the obsession my school has with it. Even in gym class the gym teachers blast it. I made my gym teacher a CD with Social Distortion, Muse, Greenday, The Living End and Death Cab for Cutie on it. I stayed up all night making it and he asked me what was on it and I told him and laughed.Alsoonce this girl came up to me and asked me what music I listen to. She replied saying, "Rock? That's not cool music. Rap is popular, your a punk." I had the urge to strangle her.

Labels- I hate when people try to label me.

Extream Good Charlotte haters- You know the ones that say, "You like Good Charlotte? They're posers! F*** you! You're an idiot, stupid mainstream *insert as many curses as you can think of here* Once I had a GC shirt on and this guy got so pissed at me and stole a bunch of stuff out of mt locker

Extream Good Charlotte teenies- The ones that say- "OmG benJi iZ LiKe sO HoTtTtTtT!1!1!1

Ok that was really long, I'm sorry.
I hate Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and the offspring. I hate all rap and all pop, except j-pop, i think i only like that because i cant undertsand all the corny things that there saying. i also hate Ashley Simpson. God i want to shot her, she is not punk or rock, i will argure that for so long. grrr
XxXKamekoXxX
I hate Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and the offspring. I hate all rap and all pop, except j-pop, i think i only like that because i cant undertsand all the corny things that there saying. i also hate Ashley Simpson. God i want to shot her, she is not punk or rock, i will argure that for so long. grrr

Ahsley Simpson is the most annoying person on the face of this earth.
nitroglycerin
Evanesence does NOT rock. Evanesence SUCKS. They always have for the past ten years (but I'm sure most of their fans think they're new) and they always will. We will put them in the annals of bands that suck history, as pure, and complete garbage. Amy Lee makes me sick. "Ooooh, I'm so insane! Look at me!" ******** you, Evanesence.

Amen to that!
I Hate Avril she has no talent whatsoever and she's a poser who thinks she's all that domokun (in my opinoin)
People that suck
Avril
Ashlee Simpson
Brittany Spears
Hillary Duff
Eminem
and a lot more
I dispise Avril Lavigne. Someone just put her out of her misery already. Geez.
The following artists need to ******** off and die

Britney Spears
Jennifer Lopez
Ciara
Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boys
Christina Milian
Chingy
50 Cent

Those are just the celebrities I hate the most. The following are celebrities that I can't stand, but deal with anyway.

Paris Hilton just annoys the s**t outta me.

ALL MAINSTREAM RAP ARTISTS. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF EMINEM BECAUSE AT LEAST EMINEM HAS SOME DECENT SONG LYRICS.

And I swear, if I hear the songs 1, 2 Step, My Boo, or Over and Over again, I will hurt someone.

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Goddess Nayru
Jesse McCartney - He can't sing. He is an Aaron Carter look alike, which doesn't bother me THAT much. What bothers me is his songs, and the way he sings. IN his song, "Beautiful Soul", it sounds like he is the fricken devil! "I want you and your beautiful soul..." That just creeps me out...

xd heart
<center> The Extremely Long List Of Teh Bands That Piss Me Off

Good Charlotte Because they are posers. And so are their ******** little ******** of fans. Haha, alliteration... ANYWAYS, they suck. They are poser "punk rockers" and they are just.... assholes. Yeah.

Simple Plan Because their lead singer is bitching about how awful his life is. JESUS ******** CHRIST YOU'RE RICH! Go ******** yourself! I don't need to hear you bitching about your life, when it's ten times better than mine will ever be! And the Good Charlotte reason above.

Any Disney Artist THEY CAN'T SING! Need I say anymore?

Pop Artists Totally piss me off. Except for Christina Agulaira, because she has an AMAZING voice.

Avril Lavigne Bi-oooooooootch.

The list could go on, but I'm to lazy to make it do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff