Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rebeca Black stressed

Festive Star

14,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
One Direction.
How they are classed as a "band" eludes me.
Bands, as I was brought up to think of them, play instruments.
One Direction do not. They lipsynch and dace around to really crappy backing music, with over autotuned voices gabbling about "what makes you beautiful".
Son't even get me started on the fanbase. Rabid eleven year old girls, most of them. I mean, I belong to a fandom that's a bit awful sometimes (*cough*Hetalia*cough*), but I myself have never been as vile as some so-called "Directioners".
I have to resisit the urge to vomit when I go into my friend's room. Her walls are plastered
with overly-'shopped photos of these posers. Ugh, get over them and listen to some real music, stupid whiny little fangirls.

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Big Time Rush, Any Boy Bands, Justina Beaver ( I know she's only an artist )

evil One Direction evil THEY SUCK. Girls only like them for their looks... I will be the end of them

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Wow, this thread looks promising. I like it so far.

Anyway...

GLEE. It's overrated, and the fandom is ruining songs from the past (they some crap like "WHY ARE ALL THESE OLD BANDS COPYING GLEE SONGS?!?!" wink .

CHARICE PEMPENGCO. Some of you may have heard of her, some may have not. And apparently, I am not the only one among the people I know who hate her.

And the crowning glory of this hate post...

TAYLOR SWIFT. God, that woman is too overrated. Her songs sounds too much alike (always about the same how-this-guy-broke-my-heart or I-should-have-been-with-you or anything like that), and her voice isn't that impressive.
Sunshine Molotov
One Direction.
How they are classed as a "band" eludes me.
Bands, as I was brought up to think of them, play instruments.
One Direction do not. They lipsynch and dace around to really crappy backing music, with over autotuned voices gabbling about "what makes you beautiful".
Son't even get me started on the fanbase. Rabid eleven year old girls, most of them. I mean, I belong to a fandom that's a bit awful sometimes (*cough*Hetalia*cough*), but I myself have never been as vile as some so-called "Directioners".
I have to resisit the urge to vomit when I go into my friend's room. Her walls are plastered
with overly-'shopped photos of these posers. Ugh, get over them and listen to some real music, stupid whiny little fangirls.

^ I agree completely. I really don't understand the appeal.

Moving on,I really hate Emilie Autumn. Really,she's incredibly whiny and annoying. I don't get how people can call her music,"deep". Ugh,and that voice of hers. She has maybe one or two good songs,but that's about it.
Other than One Direction and Emilie Autumn,I don't really hate much. I mean,other than the obvious(Rebecca Black,Taylor Swift,Blood on the Dance Floor,Brittney Spears,etc)

7,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
I love One Direction . eek
It's not their looks, but i do admit they're attractive.
Niall can play guitar but doesn't in their songs.
And they're talented; just look up their X Factor auditions.
They're down-to-earth and funny.
And they did admit they can't dance... lol.
And they did co-write a couple of their songs but will write more on their next album.

I respect yo' guys opinions though.
Some fans are crazy bitches. emotion_donotwant

I don't like overly auto-tuned voices or rap.
Or songs that don't have meaningful lyrics at all.
I don't like rap music that talk about getting high. In fact, I don't think I consider it music unless they sing lyrics, not talk.
Dubstep is ajhrjkwrhjawkr.

Basically I don't listen to songs I can't sing in the shower, lol.
I find it funny that every comment on this page makes the poster look stupid.
I HATE JUSTIN BEAVIER AND RAP SONGS scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
SilenceOfTheFullMoon
Big Time Rush, Any Boy Bands, Justina Beaver ( I know she's only an artist )

evil One Direction evil THEY SUCK. Girls only like them for their looks... I will be the end of them

Heeey the guys in Big Time Rush CAN sing. And they harmonize amazingly. blaugh
I saw them singing the national anthem and THEY CAN SING. Yay talent! x'D

So yeah BTR can sing unlike those talentless saps Justin Bieber and One Direction... xD

But anyway I'm sick of Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj and Rihanna and Ke$ha and all those other losers who, if you took away their weird outfits, would not be famous. >=|
Oh and Taylor Swift. She has no vocal range whatsoever and her voice just annoys me, whether she's singing or not. There's just something to it that makes me mad. evil

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
One Direction, Justin Biber, and Adele.
I hate it when people call The Beatles a boys band. Sure, they were part of pop culture, had a plethora of girl fans who thought they were ~cute~, and yada yada, but so were The Rolling Stones and The Who, and no one called them boys bands. Just, get it straight. They were a rock band, not a boys band.
I also hate Miley Cyrus's music, but that's nothing new.

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I hate anything people like nowadays. No matter what. Pop, emo, etc. Just hate. That is all.

Shy Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Vocaloid (epecially Hatsune Miku) rolleyes because so overated in my opinion and kind of stupid, but cool to other people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff