Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Soulja Boy's Pretty Boy Swag--That song , honestly is retarted, he sounds like he's choking, its just sounds terrible to me, plus it doesnt help that the radio stations overplay it

Hilarious Gaian

Eminem, Chris Brown, and Tyler the Creator.
For the obvious reasons; they're douche bags.
Deathcab for Cutie sucks. Someone please take them off the radio. I don't think I can take the corny lyrics and the no-talent vocalist any longer..
i do not danse to music i listen to it i memerize all the words and a ittle fangirl and i love botdf.i am listin to them well i am writing this.i love pretty much all there songs.the sexualness just adds fun.plz keep hatin because haters make us famous

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Just the Way You Are ~ Bruno Mars

I'm probably one of the only girls that doesn't like this song, but whatever... it annoys the hell outta me. His voice is so whiny and... ugggh. I don't need Bruno Mars to justify the way i am talk2hand

Aged Genius

Justin Bieber

Hilarious Seeker

2,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i hate black eyed peas

Blessed Hunter

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Coldplay. Taking Back Sunday. Papa Roach. Muse. They all bite. End of story.
I hate so called Dubstep fans, who only listen to Skrillex. Makes me want to go punt a baby.
Country music. Dear god, country music.

Ladykiller

Even though she makes quality pop (or at least her producers do), I kinda can't stand Katy Perry.
taylor swift, ugh.
Crappy pop music [ie. Britney, Rihanna, etc.]. I rather listen to Dubstep for 5 hours straight than listen to that crap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games