Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sunshine Molotov
I honestly cannot stand Bring me the Horizon. Their music is just noise (this coming from a girl who loves Slipknot, Disturbed, stuff along that vein) and their fangirls (some of them are perfectly lovely and sane) are just there to obsess over Oliver Sykes, who isn't even that cute. At all.

And other 'scene' bands. Yeah, I know I'm a Black Veil Brides fan (I like them, don't hate on me) but others just annoy me. Whatever happened to real rock music? Like, Shinedown. Or Biffy Clyro.

And I hate when people go off in my face about not liking what they like. I mean, the other day, was at a party, and One Direction came on. Everyone (including my self-proclaimed 'emo' friend) was singing along and stuff. I was sat there, not singing along. Then my One Direction obsessive friend has a go at me. Saying stuff like "they r 2 hot u gotta luv em" and I'm just... Annoyed when people try to tell me that I should like their music.

I like One Direction because of their music.
And hotness.
Hotness is a bonus on our package .
Like when you get a booklight with your snuggie.

Shirtless Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
beelzebrat
I hate loathe Blood on the Dance Floor. They're "music" is all about sex with random screaming in it. They are just a stupid scene band.
I like them
Not because of it being about sex.
Its just FUN TO DANCE TO,
Thats what they really want.
Just saying. :3
Other than that, i agree.

Yeah, dancing is fun
I dance to like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or ABBA, but I don't really dance, just like in my room >///<
beelzebrat
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
beelzebrat
I hate loathe Blood on the Dance Floor. They're "music" is all about sex with random screaming in it. They are just a stupid scene band.
I like them

Yeah, dancing is fun
I dance to like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or ABBA, but I don't really dance, just like in my room >///<

Well of course.
But BOTDF is a band to dance to, not listen to lyrics.
now, stupid fangirls however...
i hate band's fanbases sometimes. agreed?

Shirtless Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
beelzebrat
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
beelzebrat
I like them

Yeah, dancing is fun

Well of course.
But BOTDF is a band to dance to, not listen to lyrics.
now, stupid fangirls however...
i hate band's fanbases sometimes. agreed?

Ugg, yes.
I hate it when most things (animes/tv shows/ movies/ books/bands ect) get way to out of hand!

Tiny Vampire

13,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion

OOH SNUGGIES.
And yeah, they're ok looking. I just don't like their style of music.
i hate this thread

does that count?

Lonely Phantom

Nickelback, anyone?

3,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I pretty much hate all rap, r&b and hip-hop. I've given it a chance, and even used to listen to that kind of music when I was younger, but these days, I absolutely hate it.

However, I hate Nikki Minaj the most. I don't understand how she could get popular. It really makes no sense to me. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me and she just looks like a wanna'-be Lady Gaga, only a different genre.

I also really hate LMFAO. I could handle them at a point, but when I heard that stupid, "I'm Sexy and I Know It" song, I officially hated them. It doesn't help that everyone sings/plays it. -.-

Beyonce is another artist I don't really like. There was a point when I didn't mind her so much, but then I saw the "Single Ladies" video, and I officially hated her. How that became a hit is beyond me. The video was just three chicks, one being Beyonce in the middle with some random thing on her hand, and they were doing the same moves the WHOLE TIME. "Video Phone" also bugged the crap out of me. It sounded like she ran out of ideas for songs, so wrote a song about the first thing that came to mind.

Lastly, Adelle. Everyone LOVES her. And it's not that I hate her exactly - her voice isn't bad at all, but I just think people make too big a deal out of her. I think she's okay, but whenever anyone talks about how "amazing" she is, it just makes me hate her more. She's too over-played.
MystiMess
I pretty much hate all rap, r&b and hip-hop. I've given it a chance, and even used to listen to that kind of music when I was younger, but these days, I absolutely hate it.

However, I hate Nikki Minaj the most. I don't understand how she could get popular. It really makes no sense to me. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me and she just looks like a wanna'-be Lady Gaga, only a different genre.

I also really hate LMFAO. I could handle them at a point, but when I heard that stupid, "I'm Sexy and I Know It" song, I officially hated them. It doesn't help that everyone sings/plays it. -.-

Beyonce is another artist I don't really like. There was a point when I didn't mind her so much, but then I saw the "Single Ladies" video, and I officially hated her. How that became a hit is beyond me. The video was just three chicks, one being Beyonce in the middle with some random thing on her hand, and they were doing the same moves the WHOLE TIME. "Video Phone" also bugged the crap out of me. It sounded like she ran out of ideas for songs, so wrote a song about the first thing that came to mind.

Lastly, Adelle. Everyone LOVES her. And it's not that I hate her exactly - her voice isn't bad at all, but I just think people make too big a deal out of her. I think she's okay, but whenever anyone talks about how "amazing" she is, it just makes me hate her more. She's too over-played.
agreed.
Beyonce isn't like a one that I would be annoyed with. But Adele is so UGH.
Beyonce is gunna sit down and chill with her babeh for abit.

3,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess

agreed.

FINALLY someone agrees with me about Adelle! lol
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess

agreed.

i dont see how people like her.

3,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess

agreed.

I agree.
I honestly don't think she's that bad - her voice can sound pretty good.
But it's the fact that they make her out to sound so damn amazing.
Everyone told me to listen to her, said she's amazing and wonderful, yada yada yada, and when I finally listened to her, I just wasn't wasn't impressed.
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess

agreed.

I agree.
Everyone told me to listen to her, said she's amazing and wonderful, yada yada yada, and when I finally listened to her, I just wasn't wasn't impressed.
i know. its like the same with Lady Gaga. They make her out to be some goddess! its like NO. THIS IS A NORMAL PERSON.

3,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess

agreed.

I agree.
i know. its like the same with Lady Gaga. They make her out to be some goddess! its like NO. THIS IS A NORMAL PERSON.

I actually like Lady Gaga, lol. But I agree, they make her sound like she's the most amazing thing that happened to this planet. I think she's unique, definitely, but a "goddess" is too over the top. lol
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess
Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion
MystiMess

I agree.

I actually like Lady Gaga, lol. But I agree, they make her sound like she's the most amazing thing that happened to this planet. I think she's unique, definitely, but a "goddess" is too over the top. lol
exactly. its called..
stop being depressed abut how you cant be them and go BE them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas