Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yavinka
i think you all are retards

Now wait a minute..... last time I checked that wasn't a band... was it?

That was low... beneath the belt.... this is about music...not retards...
bubblesxknives
i hate modest mouse...i dont think any of their music has a distinct rhythm to them...and the guy cannot sing.... xp

and the random screming in story of the year...its so annoying!!!! scream

u don't know what the ******** ur talking about this band rocks and u probably heard what 1 song u don't hear anything else and ur a pathetic moron who is trying 2 find something 2 hate and u prey on 1 of the best bands okay maybe u don't get what they're trying 2 say threw the music cause u sux balls
nitroglycerin
My Chemical Romance is for p***y emo kids who couldn't handle real emo. Rites of Spring would kick their collective a**.
play hide and go ******** ur self and u don't know s**t about them they dedicated their whole CD 2 their dead friends and they made most of their songs if not all of the about them okay so y don't u ******** listen 2 them before u judge ******** face
hilary duff, avril lavigne, ashlee simpson, those we're-sush-a-badass metal bands, hip-hop in general (also rap), etc... xp
I hate Slipknot..Eight guy's for one song..And linkin park..Grr...any form of rap and country.
i dont like rap/r&b/ hip hop... i also don't like hilary duff(can't sing), ahslee simspon, britnay spear, blues, jazz.......
i absolutly hate blink 182,and sum 41 for the fact they are posers, they arnt punk, they are just male versions of brittney spears, with a bit more talent. ever hear of fat joe? if you havnt, do your self a favor and dont listen to his music, it sucks, hes the fat M.J, but he raps, lean back was a decent song, but the music video killed it, the only redeming thing about the song was the remix with eminem, and lil jon, which featured no remy martin, and very little fat joe. which was good. The return of mase, dear god no, although he was good in the lean back remix, his other songs are, below par, to say the least. Gangster rap is in for the " rap crowd" and he comes back with slow songs and a pitch no man should be able to get his voice to. this may seem a bit long, but i am full of hate for many things, crappy musicians is 1 of those things.
MCRbabe4422
nitroglycerin
My Chemical Romance is for p***y emo kids who couldn't handle real emo. Rites of Spring would kick their collective a**.
play hide and go ******** ur self and u don't know s**t about them they dedicated their whole CD 2 their dead friends and they made most of their songs if not all of the about them okay so y don't u ******** listen 2 them before u judge ******** face
WHOA chill out a bit, to each his own, personally, i think all emo sucks, im all about the older rock bands. but some ppl might not like it, why insult them for their tastes in music? if you think about it, its the same concept as racism. dont be a hater.
i don't like a lot of rock bands because the singers usually just yell out the lyrics or use their talking voices. i'm not saying all of them do though. (the ones that i heard so far.)

i also hate:

- jessica simpson: i hate her style of singing. she sounds like she is constipated!

- brittney spears: shes a good dancer...but she can't sing well and she lip syncs a lot.

- hilary duff: i don't like her singing voice. its sounds too plain and flat. she also doesn't have a very high range.

- justin timberlake: hes a pretty good singer and has good control of his voice...but the sound of his voice is just annoying. he also has an annoying personality...

- ashley simpson: she only sound a bit less annoying than her sister.

and i think theres more...

Quote:
bubblesxknives wrote:
i hate modest mouse...i dont think any of their music has a distinct rhythm to them...and the guy cannot sing.... icon_xp.gif

and the random screming in story of the year...its so annoying!!!! icon_scream.gif

u don't know what the ******** ur talking about this band rocks and u probably heard what 1 song u don't hear anything else and ur a pathetic moron who is trying 2 find something 2 hate and u prey on 1 of the best bands okay maybe u don't get what they're trying 2 say threw the music cause u sux balls

Hi... First of all, calm down. She is entitled to her opinion and can hate Modest Mouse as much as she wants. I, personally, think Modest Mouse is awesome, but you don't see me cussing her out like a 12 year old, now do you?

Back to the topic of the thread... I don't like Simple Plan for their immature lyrics, repetetive riffs, and the whiny voice of the singer. New Found Glory's singer annoys me and so do THEIR repetetive riffs. And... I won't even get into Good Charlotte. I honestly tried to like these bands, but it's so obvious how marketed and boring they are. It's like they play more for money than for music... Which is their decision, but I'm hard-pressed to respect such bands.
dyingphoenix
Quote:
bubblesxknives wrote:
i hate modest mouse...i dont think any of their music has a distinct rhythm to them...and the guy cannot sing.... icon_xp.gif

and the random screming in story of the year...its so annoying!!!! icon_scream.gif

Hi... First of all, calm down. She is entitled to her opinion and can hate Modest Mouse as much as she wants. I, personally, think Modest Mouse is awesome, but you don't see me cussing her out like a 12 year old, now do you?

Back to the topic of the thread... I don't like Simple Plan for their immature lyrics, repetetive riffs, and the whiny voice of the singer. New Found Glory's singer annoys me and so do THEIR repetetive riffs. And... I won't even get into Good Charlotte. I honestly tried to like these bands, but it's so obvious how marketed and boring they are. It's like they play more for money than for music... Which is their decision, but I'm hard-pressed to respect such bands.

i agree.
Hey jailyn, when you quote someone, how do you make it say, for example, "dying phoenix said:" instead of just "Quote confused " I'm kind of new to this whole Gaia thing...
I HATE EMINEM!!!

EMINEM AIN'T NUFFIN BUT A BA-HITCH!

Thank you. I'm done. ^^
dyingphoenix
Hey jailyn, when you quote someone, how do you make it say, for example, "dying phoenix said:" instead of just "Quote confused " I'm kind of new to this whole Gaia thing...

it should do that automatically once you click quote.
I only copy and paste parts of the person's message, then put
Quote:
before the text and
after the text. Whenever I do that, it just says "Quote:" because it doesn't know who is being quoted. How do you let it know who's being quoted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games