Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corynne
O_O Wow, some people hate alot of bands....

Not really. I just hate the uncreative, the untalented, and people who would rather whine about a problem than fix it. It's just that a lot of bands seem to have picked up these traits lately.

Furthermore, Disney princesses do not belong in the music industry - they barely belong in the movie industry.
Ziyousansz
Corynne
O_O Wow, some people hate alot of bands....

Not really. I just hate the uncreative, the untalented, and people who would rather whine about a problem than fix it. It's just that a lot of bands seem to have picked up these traits lately.

Furthermore, Disney princesses do not belong in the music industry - they barely belong in the movie industry.

Haha, well, we should probably end this discussion and follow Lolli's rules. I don't really want her to yell at me for the thousandth time, especially since the rules of this Hate Sticky are actually specified.
Azuninja
I plan on "Re-educating" Also known as FLAMING every single n00b in this thread!

Have fun getting banned.
I hate rap. I think that rap is all about sex, drugs, and chicks and wishing they'd get all up on them. They sing about some pretty worthless things. I hate Ashley Simpson.. I agree with the first post that her sister may be dumb but does have some talent. I hate Hilary Duff because I think that her being an actress just wasn't enough so she had to go and try and sing too. I think Lindsay is starting to follow the same path?? Some bands are annoying me, trying to be something they are not, Simple Plan... But also I'd like to say just because a band doesn't suit your taste.. it doesn't mean they suck.. I wouldn't hate Ashlee or Hilary's music so much if there was some actual talent put into it. Like I don't really like Kelly Clarkson, but I do think she can sing even though I don't particularly like her music. Hilary annoys me too because my little sister has her cd and the songs are soo.. retarded.. I think that she should be singing about some other things instead of *69 and mathematical equations.. This is a lot longer than I expected it to be.. haha. but w.e
Not a fan of Simple Plan or New Found Glory.
I hate the Dixie Chicks.

Namely, Natalie Maines.

She has a big mouth, and looks like a ******** toad.

That will be all.
Insane Clown Posse, some of their lyrics are okay, but the rest are just worhtless pieces of idiotic crap.

8,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SCRIBE!!! Argh! I hate Scribe!!! How dare he destroy the Big Day Out by performing at it!!! Damn New Zealand hip hop...It sucks. At least the Americans know what they're singing about.
Ibun =^-^= Ibun
A few bands that I hate are AC/DC, Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, The Darkness, Cradle of Filth, and Slipknot. All for the same reason, that being that the lead singer cannot sing for s**t. If I can't get past the voice, I can't enjoy the music.

I could not agree more, especially cradle of filth.
I hate music more than I love it which says a lot.
Ibun =^-^= Ibun
Azuninja
I plan on "Re-educating" Also known as FLAMING every single n00b in this thread!

Have fun getting banned.
Yer, don't mess with Lolli's "mean-ness".
I hate Evanescence. They're trying to be gothic and all that emo s**t, and all they really are are some bad lyrics and unoriginal keys. ******** that. And just because Amy Lee's voice is different from other female singers doesn't mean you have to ******** like it. The think they can play rock songs while have an "amazing" singer, but we all know that eventually, Amy Lee with have a ******** solo career, she'll ditch the gothic act, go all pop, try to play like Vanessa whatsername, and she'll eventually lose her job. Obvious now as to why I hate Evanescence. And Amy Lee individually.
DoctorGonzo
I despise people who think they're being witty when they say "You can't spell 'rap' without 'crap'" or "Rap stands for 'retards attempting poetry.'"

EDIT: I'll be good this time.
I agree . I also hate people say"Oh Tupac and Biggie sucks"or"Nirvana gets too much publicity because of the death" These people are intitled to there stupid opinions though blaugh
Justin Timberlake sucks scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream And who is this Kalan Porter everyone is talking about? I will get flamed for this. I just know it.
CarlitoCoolman
Justin Timberlake sucks scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream And who is this Kalan Porter everyone is talking about? I will get flamed for this. I just know it.

Don't worry. We're not allowed to really flame anyone anymore, since it's against the TOS. And I've never heard of the second b***h you mentioned. But his name is weird. Yay! I get to make fun of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff