Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Treater

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
This is the Hate Sticky v.2

Why do we need a hate sticky?

Because no matter what we might want out of life, people hate. It's a sad thing that shouldn't be promoted, but it should be contained. This sticky is a means of containment.

Really hate a band but don't feel like debating over it?
That's what this sticky is for.

Not in the mood for discussion, but really annoyed by Britney's new song?
Yup, this sticky is the place for that.

Your hate can be three words or a hundred. It doesn't matter as long as you keep it contained here. We offer this new Hate Sticky as a means to blow off steam without worrying what the rest of the music forum will think about it.

This thread is not for the discussion of music, the flaming of other's opinions, the "education" of other users, or general chit-chat.

Any flaming, re-educations, or non-topic spam will be deleted and warned/banned in the same manner as all flaming and negativity in the Music forum. I don't believe I need to remind anyone what that means.

Now: Go. Hate.

I'll start -
I'm rediculously tired of Ashley Simpson. Not only is she a spoiled brat, but she's lying to herself if she thinks she's talented. Her sister may be stupid but at least she's got a voice and didn't need the fame of another family member to get in on the action.
I'm glad this hate sticky is more specific than the previous. I promise not to flame in this one... I follow the written rules of the road.

PS - I really hate Taking Back Sunday... dang they are annoying.
I despise people who think they're being witty when they say "You can't spell 'rap' without 'crap'" or "Rap stands for 'retards attempting poetry.'"

EDIT: I'll be good this time.
green day really gets to me.

i can take anything from good charlotte to hilary duff, but that guy's voice just really grates on my last nerve.
yay one more time.
EMO MUSIC. I hate emo music. The lyrics are not as deep as bands and fans like to give them credit for. And it's bitchy.

Tipsy Member

21,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I hate Breaking Benjamin for existing and because their video sucked. I hate Tool as well for inspiring fans to talk about Silver-line cloud lemonade. mad
Local (Hawaii) rap artist Big Teeze bothers me.

Not so much his recycled gangster cliches (Although those are annoying as well), but because his lines aren't even all that clever and his flow is rather weak. Maybe he should just stick to being a DJ and managing the rest of Tiki Entertainment (Which, while not perfect, is infinitely more talented).
A few bands that I hate are AC/DC, Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, The Darkness, Cradle of Filth, and Slipknot. All for the same reason, that being that the lead singer cannot sing for s**t. If I can't get past the voice, I can't enjoy the music.
I DESPISE HIPSTER ROCK.

Artsy-fartsy idiots with striped t-shirts and s**t hair and they sing about bananas and everybody thinks they're soooo smart.
I miss the old one D:

I had the coveted 2nd reply spot =(
I hate:

Not being able to do eight things at once.

The fact that days are only 24 hours long.

The fact that my body requires sleep long before my mind does.

And pink shoes. I hate pink shoes.
xXxJimxWardxXx
I miss the old one D:

I had the coveted 2nd reply spot =(

It's mine now! xd
I hate Simple Plan. The lead singer's voice does nto appeal to me, and their song "Welcome To My Life" made them sound as if they thought no one has ever had a hard life except for them. I don't know, perhaps I'm the only one who ended up getting that impression.

I promise not to flame in this one!
Dani Filth - the rest of the band has some talent, but he needs to step out.
Good Charlotte/Blink 182/Simple Plan/Linkin Park/My Chemical Romance/etc. - just shut up already. When your daddy said to get a real job, you should have listened.
Slipknot - seriously, you can be angsty with fewer people. Besides, 9 people should be able to make at least slightly complex music.
The White Stripes/The Darkness/Coldplay - go back from whence thou came, foul beasts. Your vocals smite my ears and your lyrics slay my love of British music.
Proliterean - I only know you for your "Creep" cover, but never, EVER come within 50 miles of me, or I cannot be responsible for my actions.
Generic rappers - for Christ's sake, have some originality, people. Everyone learns your lyrics quickly because we've all heard the same thing since Snoop's debut. Say something else! Hell, even old-style gangsta rap would be a nice change.
People who scream more than sing - if I can't understand what you're saying then I don't care.

I might as well use this thing now - everytime I try to explain my issue with something I get told to come here instead anyway.
Ziyousansz
Dani Filth - the rest of the band has some talent, but he needs to step out.
Good Charlotte/Blink 182/Simple Plan/Linkin Park/My Chemical Romance/etc. - just shut up already. When your daddy said to get a real job, you should have listened.
Slipknot - seriously, you can be angsty with fewer people. Besides, 9 people should be able to make at least slightly complex music.
The White Stripes/The Darkness/Coldplay - go back from whence thou came, foul beasts. Your vocals smite my ears and your lyrics slay my love of British music.
Proliterean - I only know you for your "Creep" cover, but never, EVER come within 50 miles of me, or I cannot be responsible for my actions.
Generic rappers - for Christ's sake, have some originality, people. Everyone learns your lyrics quickly because we've all heard the same thing since Snoop's debut. Say something else! Hell, even old-style gangsta rap would be a nice change.
People who scream more than sing - if I can't understand what you're saying then I don't care.

I might as well use this thing now - everytime I try to explain my issue with something I get told to come here instead anyway.

O_O Wow, some people hate alot of bands....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff