Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Route XX
I don't think its fair to be hating on those two just because they made a collaboration or that the video they made is weird.

its not weird, its just god awful musically and lyrically, that and the video is a bit racist

Friendly Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

co written by Avril and Chad kroger... WTF were they thinking? bwahahahahahhaha!!!

I mean usually when your two favorite people come together it's sometimes good, hell even great. this could not have been annny further from that assumption. this was... something special alright...

i honestly dont like either of them, both of their vocals grate my ear drums. i only know about this because my boyfriend saw it on fb, and im so glad she showed this to me

xD it just raises so many questions you know?

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

co written by Avril and Chad kroger... WTF were they thinking? bwahahahahahhaha!!!

I mean usually when your two favorite people come together it's sometimes good, hell even great. this could not have been annny further from that assumption. this was... something special alright...

i honestly dont like either of them, both of their vocals grate my ear drums. i only know about this because my boyfriend saw it on fb, and im so glad she showed this to me

what do you mean?

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

i honestly dont like either of them

^^ditto for me^^^

I have a song or two by Avril and a Nickelback song here and there (as well as the song Kroeger did with Josey Scott and the one he did with Santana), but otherwise, big no on that duo.

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lavinia Nox
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

^^ditto for me^^^

I have a song or two by Avril and a Nickelback song here and there (as well as the song Kroeger did with Josey Scott and the one he did with Santana), but otherwise, big no on that duo.

i will admit, that one song she did kinda chokes me up a bit, but other than that, i cant stand her fake a** persona and her god awful voice. as for chad kroger, that guy is one of the biggest sell out pieces of s**t that has ever walked the planet, haha

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
LittleOnna
Lavinia Nox
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

^^ditto for me^^^

i will admit, that one song she did kinda chokes me up a bit, but other than that, i cant stand her fake a** persona and her god awful voice. as for chad kroger, that guy is one of the biggest sell out pieces of s**t that has ever walked the planet, haha

I actually like Alice and Girlfriend was catchy. cat_sweatdrop
Kroeger...well...like I said, I like Hero (the one he did with Josey Scott) and the one he did with Santana. but that's it.
OH! and it makes me want to vomit knowing Marilyn Manson teamed up with Avril. I don't respect him any less, but I am trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

Friendly Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

what do you mean?

mostly why? why such a weird song?
is it supposed to be cute?
or satire? o .o so many

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lavinia Nox
LittleOnna
Lavinia Nox
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

^^ditto for me^^^

I actually like Alice and Girlfriend was catchy. cat_sweatdrop
Kroeger...well...like I said, I like Hero (the one he did with Josey Scott) and the one he did with Santana. but that's it.
OH! and it makes me want to vomit knowing Marilyn Manson teamed up with Avril. I don't respect him any less, but I am trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

her one song... i think it was called when youre gone? idr, but its the piano ballad she had, i saw the video for the first time after my great grandmother passed away, and it reminded me of how heartbroken my great grandfather was everytime he remembered that she passed ( he had altimeters). and that song kroger did with joset scott was good, i havent heard the santana one though.

manson did a colab with avril?!?!?! oh god... i DO NOT want to hear that...

Salty Star

Hasn't Nickleback been at the butt end of bad jokes for years now? I never expected good from them... Chad Kroeger in this case.
Avril though, I'm really disappointed, she regressed musically, and in taste. That was awful.
Annnd, the part about it being racist, woah o:

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

what do you mean?

or satire? o .o so many

ah, ok. im guessing she's just trying to give a hack at the whole gwen stefani and the harujuku thing she did when she first went solo, but was an epic fail, hahaha. i just love how avril is so active and the chicks behind her are so deviod of emotion, hahaha

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Eorth
Hasn't Nickleback been at the butt end of bad jokes for years now? I never expected good from them... Chad Kroeger in this case.
Avril though, I'm really disappointed, she regressed musically, and in taste. That was awful.

i never liked nickelback, but i lost what little respect i had for him as a musician when i saw an interview he did a while ago (back when they were aparently super relavent) he said that he can shred on the guitar, and aparently he's this really talented musician, but he keeps writing what the people want, just keeps using the same formula to keep making money... like, wtf? where is his pride as a musician???

Friendly Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

what do you mean?

or satire? o .o so many

ah, ok. im guessing she's just trying to give a hack at the whole gwen stefani and the harujuku thing she did when she first went solo, but was an epic fail, hahaha. i just love how avril is so active and the chicks behind her are so deviod of emotion, hahaha

ohhhh now that makes sense. I just think it's weird, you know? just remembering how she was "tough" before, i thought she was tough ish, and then trying cute. xD
But I have to say I did love her hair ^^

Salty Star

LittleOnna
Eorth

i never liked nickelback, but i lost what little respect i had for him as a musician when i saw an interview he did a while ago (back when they were aparently super relavent) he said that he can shred on the guitar, and aparently he's this really talented musician, but he keeps writing what the people want, just keeps using the same formula to keep making money... like, wtf? where is his pride as a musician???

It's a classic case of sell out musician I guess. I thought Avril was pretty good when she debuted, she was a teen who wrote her own songs, and her second album was darker and better. Then after it's like she refused to grow up and play for an audience that grew up with her, she's still trying to sell for kids. But it's like her target audience gets younger and younger, I can't picture anyone older than 15 enjoying that song.
I conclude, there's no pride with sell outs.

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Eorth
LittleOnna
Eorth

It's a classic case of sell out musician I guess. I thought Avril was pretty good when she debuted, she was a teen who wrote her own songs, and her second album was darker and better. Then after it's like she refused to grow up and play for an audience that grew up with her, she's still trying to sell for kids. But it's like her target audience gets younger and younger, I can't picture anyone older than 15 enjoying that song.
I conclude, there's no pride with sell outs.

I never really liked her whole persona when she came out, it seemed overly fake and whatnot, idk, i guess i was just super into the punk/metal scene when i was younger that it came off as tacky and staged to me, and I honestly thing she was piggy backing off of the whole wave of shitty pop punk bands that were out at the time

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

what do you mean?

or satire? o .o so many

ohhhh now that makes sense. I just think it's weird, you know? just remembering how she was "tough" before, i thought she was tough ish, and then trying cute. xD
But I have to say I did love her hair ^^

i personally see avril as fake, her whole persona when she first came out was so overly acted out and tacky that it was a slap in the face to truely good pop punk acts that had been out and were coming out at the time. she and her record label are just picking up on what will sell, like the whole dubstep craze (is that still a thing?), there is some dubstep-ish type music, along with her skrillex haircut (which i wanted for a while now... now idk if im even going to do it..) and her trying to do that whole harujuku thing (gwen obvioulsy pulled that off very well), its just so disapointing that she as an artist doesnt have enough pride in her art to create something that isnt garbage. but then again, thats me, haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff