Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

co written by Avril and Chad kroger... WTF were they thinking? bwahahahahahhaha!!!

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I came in expecting I might actually find a guilty pleasure in this.
There is no evidence to suggest this is actually good.
I miss the days of Sk8er boi, man.

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Toxilicks

i personally never liked anything she's ever done, never been a fan of that poser post/pop punk stuff that she did

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
I am now going to have brightly colored nightmares about watching 20 seconds of this video. they say curiosity killed the cat...and Hello Kitty is now dead.

cat_crying

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LittleOnna
Toxilicks

i personally never liked anything she's ever done, never been a fan of that poser post/pop punk stuff that she did

I went ahead and posted this on Facebook. A friend of mine claims she's making fun of the whole kpop craze (even though she's using Japanese words and culture.) As well as the whole dubstep thing.

I argue she's systematically playing into the consumer market because it's hardly satire. It's literally just those two markets in an awkward and unattractive mess that just clings onto something of a teen culture. (Those lyrics, I can see this upcoming generation of tweens and middle school kids using it for their Naruto-replacement fanfics involving their Mary-Jane Original Characters.)

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Toxilicks
LittleOnna
Toxilicks

I went ahead and posted this on Facebook. A friend of mine claims she's making fun of the whole kpop craze (even though she's using Japanese words and culture.) As well as the whole dubstep thing.

I argue she's systematically playing into the consumer market because it's hardly satire. It's literally just those two markets in an awkward and unattractive mess that just clings onto something of a teen culture. (Those lyrics, I can see this upcoming generation of tweens and middle school kids using it for their Naruto-replacement fanfics involving their Mary-Jane Original Characters.)

oh well put!
This reminds me of what Haley from Paramore did.
Went from rock to pop like what Avril just did here.

Friendly Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
LittleOnna

co written by Avril and Chad kroger... WTF were they thinking? bwahahahahahhaha!!!

I mean usually when your two favorite people come together it's sometimes good, hell even great. this could not have been annny further from that assumption. this was... something special alright...

Prophet

KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

I mean usually when your two favorite people come together it's sometimes good, hell even great. this could not have been annny further from that assumption. this was... something special alright...
eek

Hilarious Regular

Since this song came out its been my guilty pleasure emotion_dowant

Hilarious Regular

Rebeldoomer
This reminds me of what Haley from Paramore did.
Went from rock to pop like what Avril just did here.

Hasn't that always been Hayley Williams type of music??

Prophet

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
another example of an artist falling out of relevancy that is doing something drastic to get exposure

congrats avril lavigne, its working

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
i think this is absolutely hilarious, there's a news article thats floating around the interwebs stating that those two are getting bashed for this s**t, and because of the bad feed back, the original postings of the video were wiped of the net, all that you can find now are bootlegs like the one i posted. they realized that they made a horrible mistake and tried to make it disappear, with little luck at least.

Feline Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
KawaiiiYumYum
LittleOnna

i honestly dont like either of them, both of their vocals grate my ear drums. i only know about this because my boyfriend saw it on fb, and im so glad she showed this to me

Valiant Conqueror

13,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't think its fair to be hating on those two just because they made a collaboration or that the video they made is weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff