Welcome to Gaia! ::

jun not a cake
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake
I have a few record stores still around so I mostly buy from there unless it's too obscure or too 'international'...

i have to wonder what could possibly be "too 'international'"
That you can't get there or online? Lol.

so yea, nothing, i guess

edit: Lol

Rainbow Unicorn

STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake
I have a few record stores still around so I mostly buy from there unless it's too obscure or too 'international'...

so yea, nothing, i guess

I meant by the word 'buying'. Yes I do download s**t I can't buy IRL or, in some cases _buy_ online.
jun not a cake
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake

so yea, nothing, i guess

I meant by the word 'buying'. Yes I do download s**t I can't buy IRL or, in some cases _buy_ online.

i was just confused by something being "too international" or whatever, i don't really follow (because you can get world music/imports at nearly any record store that exists)

Rainbow Unicorn

STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
jun not a cake

so yea, nothing, i guess

i was just confused by something being "too international" or whatever, i don't really follow (because you can get world music/imports at nearly any record store that exists)
Like most japanese and other stuff not mainsteamingly english, thus not being able to buy easily.

Hardworking Inquisitor

11,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Rebuilder 100
I still buy me CD's where ever possible and unless I just don't particularly like a whole CD, I just iTune the songs I do like. ((Or just impossible to get anywhere else))
The last time I bought music it was on iTunes. I usually get CDs as birthday and Christmas presents. I like having the CDs as opposed to just mp3s if possible.

Dapper Ladykiller

Krazy Kelster
The last time I bought music it was on iTunes. I usually get CDs as birthday and Christmas presents. I like having the CDs as opposed to just mp3s if possible.

I preferred buying CDs for a long time. But now I have so many that are scratched, and they just take up more room than I know what to do with.
sinfully_cute
Krazy Kelster

I preferred buying CDs for a long time. But now I have so many that are scratched, and they just take up more room than I know what to do with.

I've always been careful with my CDs, so none of them have scratches, but I am running out of room. I have a CD holder on my shelf that holds 100 CDs and it's full!

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Buy music?
Concert tickets. I buy legit cd's and what not sometimes but it's been a long time since I am poor and purely for novelty value.

Tipsy Phantom

I refuse to buy my music online. I buy the actual CD and just rip it to my pc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff