Welcome to Gaia! ::

devilsdragon
yo guys i need help here the only part i know is " madonna way before navanna"
HELP!!!!

Bowling for Soup-1985 biggrin
"She's writing, she's writing, she's writing a novel. She's writing, she's weaving, conceaving a plot. It quickens, it thicken...blah blah... You think she's an open book, but you don't know what page to turn to, do you? Do you?"
It's by Cake, but what's the name?
Riddle me this...
Song: Switch/Twitch
Artist: ?
Mr. Red
Riddle me this...

Got anymore info? Male or female singer? Some lyrics maybe too? o.<;;
Mr. Red
Riddle me this...

I think the artist is Fluke
Rispah of Windwillow
"She's writing, she's writing, she's writing a novel. She's writing, she's weaving, conceaving a plot. It quickens, it thicken...blah blah... You think she's an open book, but you don't know what page to turn to, do you? Do you?"
It's by Cake, but what's the name?

Open Book. 3nodding
HEY BAYBEE!
I KNOW THAT SONG, I WAS LIKE YOU AS SOON AS I HEARD IT
It':
Bowling for Soup - 1985
The song is 1985 It sort of goes like this, right?

Springstein,Madonna, Way before Nirvana, There was U2, And blondie, and music still on MTV, her two kids, in high school, they tell her that she is uncool, and she's still, preoccupied, in 1985.
Donde Esta la banja
marmaladish
i need help this may be hard or it may not. Its a techno song and i used to have it but then my computer crashed and everyone was deleted. Now im trying to get back all the cool songs i used to have (or at least the cool songs to me.) I thought it was called "Brooklyn House Dance." but it is not! anyway it was a guy who started out with this deep scary computer voice saying "attention! -blank- -blank- is taking over this radio station." and then singing "pick up the volume pick up the bass." "this is the real bass." and then "let your mind be free." this song is a great work out song and its inspirational for me before a race so i really want to know what the song is called. plz help!
-begs-
Alright if I found the right song it is The Real Bass by The Brooklyn Bounce

Link to Said Artists site

They have 3 mixes to the song in addition to the radio mix.

Thank you so much! the web site is great i didnt know they had so much music!
www.zlyrics.com is the best in the world...I believe you can search lyrics
Well I am back to compiling stickies biggrin I think I just put this sticky out of business.
Jyoonouchi
HEY BAYBEE!
I KNOW THAT SONG, I WAS LIKE YOU AS SOON AS I HEARD IT
It':
Bowling for Soup - 1985
The song is 1985 It sort of goes like this, right?

Springstein,Madonna, Way before Nirvana, There was U2, And blondie, and music still on MTV, her two kids, in high school, they tell her that she is uncool, and she's still, preoccupied, in 1985.

yeah it is....actually it's....tell her that she's uncool....but she's too preoccupied wiht 19, 19 1985......
Who sings the song I'm not okay (I promise) ?! Agh.
LadyStardust72
Who sings the song I'm not okay (I promise) ?! Agh.

My Chemical Romance. They own heart

Greedy Shapeshifter

I think I'm going to cry. I listened to this song a few months back, and I don't know the title or band, all I remember was the video- There was this guy, and he was like, walking around, and I think you'd see the other band members on the ground, dead, and there'd be a playing card next to them/on them, and then at the end, there are two guys, and one walks up to the other, and he makes his hand into that gun shape, and he "shoots him," and the other guy dies, and. Yeah. Anyone know the video I'm talking about? crying
Committed
I think I'm going to cry. I listened to this song a few months back, and I don't know the title or band, all I remember was the video- There was this guy, and he was like, walking around, and I think you'd see the other band members on the ground, dead, and there'd be a playing card next to them/on them, and then at the end, there are two guys, and one walks up to the other, and he makes his hand into that gun shape, and he "shoots him," and the other guy dies, and. Yeah. Anyone know the video I'm talking about? crying

Well this is a difficult one since we do not have any lyrics. Did you happen to catch a few words from the song at all?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games