Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
hey, some of you might want to try typing in the lyrics into google. also, to those of you who have a smart phone, i think there's an app somewhere that you can hum/sing a song and it identifies it for you. not sure, my phone doesn't have internet, but my cousins have it. good luck to you all smile

Chatty Explorer

My dad's phone has Shazam and I held it up to the computer speakers but it couldn't identify the song for some reason. =/
At 3:06 on the video does anyone know what song this is here? I heard it playing in France and the crowd cheered the ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bum part but I want to know the song. I'm pretty sure the lyrics were English and the ba ba thing is from the guitar.
visual_kei_freak
At 3:06 on the video does anyone know what song this is here? I heard it playing in France and the crowd cheered the ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bum part but I want to know the song. I'm pretty sure the lyrics were English and the ba ba thing is from the guitar.
Seventh Nation Army by the White Stripes.
Shadow-FX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=josUEoCUvuQ

Could anyone tell me the songs used in this video? I mainly want the first and third. I know the second one is You're Not Alone by Olive but I'm not sure which remix it is. The third starts around 4:27 ish.
The first is some remix of Do You Think You're Better Off Alone? Perhaps by Alice Deejay.
Daltonium Maximus
So I heard this song a few months ago on the local Alternative Rock station, and I don't really know the lyrics but it sounds like a song for clowns and then says "BOYS!" then a couple of "doot-do-do-doots" then it will say "GIRLS!"
Sorry I'm not much help. /:
The only song I can think of is Androgyny by Garbage.
Thank you Dovemanic!

Chatty Explorer

bump (I didn't want to repost my link but I will if I have to)

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Gold. Gooold. GOLD. GOOOOLD. emotion_dowant

i just watched this commercial, and i can't find the song anywhere? QnQ
Can anyone help?
anyone like nevershoutnever?
I love Nevershoutnever!
What's the song that plays in clannad after story when there's a happy moment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items