Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heard this one on the radio recently.
It's Lil' Jhon and the Eastside Boys and has Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" in the background. The refrain goes kinda like "Let's Go! If ya want it you can git it let me know!" or somthin like that.
Watsit called?
Eldrad_von_Carstein
Heard this one on the radio recently.
It's Lil' Jhon and the Eastside Boys and has Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" in the background. The refrain goes kinda like "Let's Go! If ya want it you can git it let me know!" or somthin like that.
Watsit called?
The Song is entitled Let's Go And I think it is off Trick Daddy's cd, I just know he is the official artist of the song.

as an added bonus they did pay for the rights to Ozzy's Crazy Train. biggrin
anyone know the title of this song it goes like this

"I almost had you but that wasn't good enough" Its by Bowling for Soup
or this one "Give it up Give it up its all for the same thing" I don't know the artist or this one
"Tell all your firends your ......... have gone straight to my head" Its by TAKING BACK SUNDAY
Ok, lemme ask y'all a question:

It's an electronica song, and there's a woman singing stuff like "hear my name" and "does anyone want to play?"

I saw the video on British MTV in July/August. It has two women spanking a bunch of people, and the line forms longer and longer until it stretches outside the house.

Anyone?
Edge22
anyone know the title of this song it goes like this

"I almost had you but that wasn't good enough" Its by Bowling for Soup
or this one "Give it up Give it up its all for the same thing" I don't know the artist or this one
"Tell all your firends your ......... have gone straight to my head" Its by TAKING BACK SUNDAY

Bowling For Soup - Almost
Mid Town - Give It Up
Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the E (Cut From the Team)

I believe these are the songs you are referring to. The lyrics were not exact, but close.

ALSO TO THOSE WHO JUST COME IN HERE AND SAY HELLO, PLEASE TAKE YOURSELF TO THE CHATTERBOX.
momo.PEACHiE

It's an electronica song, and there's a woman singing stuff like "hear my name" and "does anyone want to play?"

I saw the video on British MTV in July/August. It has two women spanking a bunch of people, and the line forms longer and longer until it stretches outside the house.

Anyone?
I looked into it and

Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name

looks like the prime candidate
Donde Esta la banja
momo.PEACHiE

Anyone?
I looked into it and

Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name

looks like the prime candidate

surprised Hey, I think that's it! Thanks! whee
The Knowledge
<center>"My name is dr. worm
I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real worm"

Thats all the lyrics I can remember. I heard it about 6 months ago on a college radio station, so it might be a local band but I'll try to post anyway. I think it also said somthing like "I like to play the drums, but I'm not very good." Yeah, weird song. 3nodding

It's called Dr. Worm and it's by They Might Be Giants. Great song. We sing it all the time in the halls at school and people stare. It's great. heart
dEstrUctIvE_nInjA
uhmmm i sorta need help on a song too...here

"sum postman, is groovin, on all our luv letters, sum postman is gonna cry....."

so i have tried lookin for it on google search too.....but it didn't werk at all...plz help! sweatdrop

Some postman, by The Presidents of the United States of America
i need help this may be hard or it may not. Its a techno song and i used to have it but then my computer crashed and everyone was deleted. Now im trying to get back all the cool songs i used to have (or at least the cool songs to me.) I thought it was called "Brooklyn House Dance." but it is not! anyway it was a guy who started out with this deep scary computer voice saying "attention! -blank- -blank- is taking over this radio station." and then singing "pick up the volume pick up the bass." "this is the real bass." and then "let your mind be free." this song is a great work out song and its inspirational for me before a race so i really want to know what the song is called. plz help!
-begs-
marmaladish
i need help this may be hard or it may not. Its a techno song and i used to have it but then my computer crashed and everyone was deleted. Now im trying to get back all the cool songs i used to have (or at least the cool songs to me.) I thought it was called "Brooklyn House Dance." but it is not! anyway it was a guy who started out with this deep scary computer voice saying "attention! -blank- -blank- is taking over this radio station." and then singing "pick up the volume pick up the bass." "this is the real bass." and then "let your mind be free." this song is a great work out song and its inspirational for me before a race so i really want to know what the song is called. plz help!
-begs-
Alright if I found the right song it is The Real Bass by The Brooklyn Bounce

Link to Said Artists site

They have 3 mixes to the song in addition to the radio mix.
xonewayx
does anyone know the artist who sang "drago(n??)stein din tei" ?

O-Zone
sparklycakes
xonewayx
does anyone know the artist who sang "drago(n??)stein din tei" ?

O-Zone
There is an O-Zone version, which I hear is very good and all, but the latest techno song is performed by Haiducii.

It is said that the original is better, but I have only heard the Haiducii version. I will look into the O-Zone version though.

EDIT: I have finally determined the difference.
The O-Zone (Original) version is sung by 2 guys.
The Haiducci (Cover) version is sung by a girl and a Guy.

I Personally like the Haiducii version beacuse the girl just sounds better and besides she's really freakin' hot.

There we have it. It is all a matter of which version you are looking for. And maybe this one can be to rest?
yo guys i need help here the only part i know is " madonna way before navanna"
HELP!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff