Welcome to Gaia! ::

xonewayx
does anyone know the artist who sang "drago(n??)stein din tei" ?

i think o-zone does. tip: dragostea din tei is the correct spelling (just in case you were stuck finding it)
who sings this

so baby be a simple common man?
that you love and understand?
baby wont you do this for me son if you can
xonewayx
does anyone know the artist who sang "drago(n??)stein din tei" ?

Haiduci - Dragostea Din Tei
and as an added bonus the single ep for this has the original version plus 2 remixes (Thanks to my buddy who visited France last spring I got to hear this awesome music.)

Also This Sticky is right up my alley. biggrin
~Super Geno~
who sings this

so baby be a simple common man?
that you love and understand?
baby wont you do this for me son if you can

from the looks of it there are 2 highly recognized versions of this song if I am correct. The song is question is Simple Man

the artist is most likely Shinedown
but could also be Lynyrd Skynyrd if you are an old school person
Angelic Alexiel
who sings the song von englestein??

Song = Engel
Artist = Rammstein
oh ive got one.. ive been trying to figure this out forever. i heard it on the radio like a month ago and that was it. its a funny song the artist is like the something experience it goes..

im gonna party like a rock star
hit a bunch of strip bars
wake up naked in a hotel room
throw my tv out the window
smoke a bunch of endo
anything to get my mind off you
find a telephone pole to wrap around my car
and party like a rock star

ive tried searching for it all over with no result.. a bunch of other songs called "party like a rock star". but not this one. if anyone knows please tell me. maybe i have the artist wrong too i dunno.
emoishpunker
oh ive got one.. ive been trying to figure this out forever. i heard it on the radio like a month ago and that was it. its a funny song the artist is like the something experience it goes..

smoke a bunch of endo

ive tried searching for it all over with no result.. a bunch of other songs called "party like a rock star". but not this one. if anyone knows please tell me. maybe i have the artist wrong too i dunno.

Let me tell you....At first glance I thought it was Spung Monkey, but on further inspection I realized it wasn't the same song. So I went on a quest for knowledge

The song is Party Like a Rockstar by The JT Xperience
Donde Esta la banja
emoishpunker

smoke a bunch of endo

Let me tell you....At first glance I thought it was Spung Monkey, but on further inspection I realized it wasn't the same song. So I went on a quest for knowledge

The song is Party Like a Rockstar by The JT Xperience

oh dude thanks lol.
emoishpunker
oh dude thanks lol.

biggrin
theres this song by Otep and it keeps repeating over and over the words "i hate my life" and they have a video for it..can anyone tell me what that song is called..and which one of their cd's its on?
i love simple plan i think some of them is sexy
isamala
i love simple plan i think some of them is sexy

Stop spamming in this thread. stare
Mizandi
Yes, as I'm growing quite tired of seeing 60,000 threads asking for song title identifications, I figured there might as well be one big, happy thread for it.

So, how does this thread work? It's quite simple, really. If there is a song that you cannot find the name AND/OR artist of, simply post the lyrics, or at least the little bit of the lyrics that you may know, here. Surely someone in this forum will be able to name the song for you, or at least guide you in the general direction.

So, with the creation of this thread... Please, do NOT make anymore new topics for this problem.

<center>POST ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!</center>

Thanks for your time and consideration, and enjoy! biggrin

lolzzzzzzzzzz heart heart
_simple_plan_fan_
theres this song by Otep and it keeps repeating over and over the words "i hate my life" and they have a video for it..can anyone tell me what that song is called..and which one of their cd's its on?
Wow So 3 posts after this and almost 7 hours later....Here is an answer...Am I the only one answering in now sad

The Song is called Buried Alive and it is on their cd entitled House of Secrets

*Le Sigh*
EDIT:
hmmm i thought I hit edit.......well my mistake lets consider this a push to the next page which allows for easier access.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games