Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meteora_Jenova
I don't know many of the lyrics or any at all, I really want the song.

Its piano, and the guy sings really really high like, "you...................... are..................." really high but I want the song and I don't know who wrote it?!!??!?

HELP PLEASE!
Dude...is it the one where the guy sings all of key?
Meteora_Jenova

Its piano, and the guy sings really really high like, "you...................... are..................." really high but I want the song and I don't know who wrote it?!!??!?

HELP PLEASE!
<center>"My name is dr. worm
I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real worm"

Thats all the lyrics I can remember. I heard it about 6 months ago on a college radio station, so it might be a local band but I'll try to post anyway. I think it also said somthing like "I like to play the drums, but I'm not very good." Yeah, weird song. 3nodding
Vampire_Queen
Meteora_Jenova

HELP PLEASE!

i think thats the song he is talking about. I dont know what the song is called because i wouldnt pay attention to the radio dj when they spoke about it....Its called clocks or something
Meteora_Jenova

HELP PLEASE!

Biz Markie - Just a friend?
marmaladish
Vampire_Queen
Meteora_Jenova

HELP PLEASE!

i think thats the song he is talking about. I dont know what the song is called because i wouldnt pay attention to the radio dj when they spoke about it....Its called clocks or something

Clocks?! By Coldplay?! I hope not! They're better than that... I think... sweatdrop
The Knowledge

Thats all the lyrics I can remember. I heard it about 6 months ago on a college radio station, so it might be a local band but I'll try to post anyway. I think it also said somthing like "I like to play the drums, but I'm not very good." Yeah, weird song. 3nodding

They Might Be Giants - Dr. Worm.
Merali_deLaqua
marmaladish
Vampire_Queen
Meteora_Jenova

HELP PLEASE!

Clocks?! By Coldplay?! I hope not! They're better than that... I think... sweatdrop

yep! thats the one!!
"Lights go out and I can’t be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have bought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead
Singing
Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head
And a trouble that can’t be named
A tiger’s waiting to be tamed
Singing
You are
You are"
Thats only part of it.. I dont really like them but thats just in a matter of taste its cool that you like them.
uhmmm i sorta need help on a song too...here

"sum postman, is groovin, on all our luv letters, sum postman is gonna cry....."

so i have tried lookin for it on google search too.....but it didn't werk at all...plz help! sweatdrop
marmaladish
Merali_deLaqua
marmaladish
Vampire_Queen
Meteora_Jenova

HELP PLEASE!

yep! thats the one!!
"Lights go out and I can’t be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have bought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead
Singing
Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head
And a trouble that can’t be named
A tiger’s waiting to be tamed
Singing
You are
You are"
Thats only part of it.. I dont really like them but thats just in a matter of taste its cool that you like them.

THats the one thats the one! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! surprised whee
dEstrUctIvE_nInjA
uhmmm i sorta need help on a song too...here

"sum postman, is groovin, on all our luv letters, sum postman is gonna cry....."

so i have tried lookin for it on google search too.....but it didn't werk at all...plz help! sweatdrop

"Some Postman" The Presidents of the United States of America
Uncontrol
The Knowledge

They Might Be Giants - Dr. Worm.

xd I'm going to have to find that.
Woo! Hurrah for new stickies! ^_^
does anyone know the artist who sang "drago(n??)stein din tei" ?
who sings the song von englestein??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces