Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Hoarder

Edge22

3rd one- "but there you go for the last time
i finally know now what i should have known then that i could still be ruthless if you let me but there you go and i'm not done you're waving goodbye"

"Ruthless" - Something Corporate
OK I'LL PROVIDE OUR SECOND MYSTERY SONG-
I NO THE NAME OF THE BAND AND THE LYRICS AND THE TUNE..
WHAT I WANT TO NO IS CAN YOU GUESS WHERE THIS SONG IS FROM- ITS FROM A FILM IF THATS A GLUE AND ITS such a good film..
LOADS OF PEEPS LIKE THIS SONG WHEN THEY HEAR IT BUT NO NOTHING ABOUT IT..
WOT IS IT:
mudvayne-not falling
keep posting suggestions as to where its from if you thing you no and illl tell you if your right.
gud luck..
MAD_DIVA_ALERT\
WHAT I WANT TO NO IS CAN YOU GUESS WHERE THIS SONG IS FROM- ITS FROM A FILM IF THATS A GLUE AND ITS such a good film..
WOT IS IT:
mudvayne-not falling
keep posting suggestions as to where its from if you thing you no and illl tell you if your right.
gud luck..

Hate to break it to you, but the point of this thread is not to make a guessing game. People come in here and post bits of songs only if they themselves cannot figure out what the song is. You are not supposed to post a song you know what is, simply for others to guess.
I don't know wutcha yall tlaking about but that pic of that poor little chick!....meanies!
Kelyn
MAD_DIVA_ALERT\
WOT IS IT:
mudvayne-not falling
gud luck..

Hate to break it to you, but the point of this thread is not to make a guessing game. People come in here and post bits of songs only if they themselves cannot figure out what the song is. You are not supposed to post a song you know what is, simply for others to guess.

SO WHAT? QUITE A FEW PEEPS I KNOW HAVE HEARD THE SONG BUT DONT KNOW WHERE FROM. I WAS JUST SEEING IF ANY ONE ELSE DID KNOW WHERE ITS FROM!!!!!!! AND FOR SUMREASON MY COMP WONT LET ME OPEN THE WINDOW TO POST A NEW MSG AL2GETHER. WOTS IT 2 YOU ANE WAY.
i hate youkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk domokun 3nodding redface smile blaugh blaugh sweatdrop whee eek surprised xd xd xd smile redface biggrin stare gonk domokun domokun sad wink eek
Biskit1388
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she so hot

i <3 gwen stefani.

^_^
i forgot the rest of the words but it goes
"i tried so hard and got so far" that's all i know and it's evil
HannaBanana579
i forgot the rest of the words but it goes
"i tried so hard and got so far" that's all i know and it's evil

Linkin Park, In the End.
Not That anyone will read my comments, but please let's keep the sticky in order. I know that my post is completely off topic, but this sticky was created so that people could come to find out what the name of a certain song is. Please refrain from posting such things as games or chatter. Again I know this post is off topic and I sound like a hypocrite, but I am just trying to keep the peace.
momma1
Biskit1388
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she so hot

Not since she ruined herself with those ridiculous fake boobs!!!

User Image

Who is she?
okay....theres this sogn by the used i can't think of the name of the song...it's called like um...."let's...lol thats all i know but I LOVE IT lol
"Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains
Elevators and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains
Running away and hiding with you
I never thought they'd get me here
Not knowing you changed from just one bite
I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight

But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But would anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained..."
"Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains
Elevators and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains
Running away and hiding with you
I never thought they'd get me here
Not knowing you changed from just one bite
I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight

But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But would anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained..."
N.E.R.D is not a band... theyre rappers... all they do is talk real fast

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out