Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, as I'm growing quite tired of seeing 60,000 threads asking for song title identifications, I figured there might as well be one big, happy thread for it.

So, how does this thread work? It's quite simple, really. If there is a song that you cannot find the name AND/OR artist of, simply post the lyrics, or at least the little bit of the lyrics that you may know, here. Surely someone in this forum will be able to name the song for you, or at least guide you in the general direction.

So, with the creation of this thread... Please, do NOT make anymore new topics for this problem.

<center>POST ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!</center>

Thanks for your time and consideration, and enjoy! biggrin
Go for bloke.
Mizandi
Yes, as I'm growing quite tired of seeing 60,000 threads asking for song title identifications, I figured there might as well be one big, happy thread for it.

So, how does this thread work? It's quite simple, really. If there is a song that you cannot find the name AND/OR artist of, simply post the lyrics, or at least the little bit of the lyrics that you may know, here. Surely someone in this forum will be able to name the song for you, or at least guide you in the general direction.

So, with the creation of this thread... Please, do NOT make anymore new topics for this problem.

*claps* thankyou
yorikoawa
Mizandi

*claps* thankyou

45 people like your siggy. ^^v
lastofthesane
yorikoawa
Mizandi

*claps* thankyou

46 people
Torn Silk
lastofthesane
yorikoawa
Mizandi

*claps* thankyou

46 people

Make that 47. ^-^
Okay, I'll provide our first mystery song:

"I woke up this morning with a funny feeling
Couldn't figure out what it was all about
I felt like I was disappearing
So I ran to the mirror to check it out

I said 'Here I am, here I am, Here I Am,
So why do I feel like the Invisible man?"

I can't think of the artist or the title. Can anyone help me? smile

EDIT: I've tried to Google it, but I haven't bee too successful . . .
Tryndakai
Okay, I'll provide our first mystery song:

"I woke up this morning with a funny feeling
Couldn't figure out what it was all about
I felt like I was disappearing
So I ran to the mirror to check it out

I said 'Here I am, here I am, Here I Am,
So why do I feel like the Invisible man?"

I can't think of the artist or the title. Can anyone help me? smile

EDIT: I've tried to Google it, but I haven't bee too successful . . .

Kadison Joshua - Invisible Man biggrin
Yay! Thank you! I thought that's what it was called, but my search just came out with 98 Degrees and Queen and others who had songs by that name.

I really do appreciate your help. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she so hot
Hmmm. None at the moment. But thank you for making this thread.
Biskit1388
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she so hot

Not since she ruined herself with those ridiculous fake boobs!!!

User Image
I don't know many of the lyrics or any at all, I really want the song.

Its piano, and the guy sings really really high like, "you...................... are..................." really high but I want the song and I don't know who wrote it?!!??!?

HELP PLEASE!
Can't thank. Crapola.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas