Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I've got a song(Reptilia-The Strokes) that makes me feel better about...everything. I love it so much... Do you have songs like this? Or am I just a cray teen?

Hilarious Citizen

that song i ssoooooooo sick! i love that song! as soon as it starts i'm just like damn! Your from a straaaaaaaange part of townnnnnnn! ba na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na lol sorry lol and hmmmm......Usually Jump Around by house of pain lol and party hard by andrew w.k does it for me!

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Decoded Emotions
that song i ssoooooooo sick! i love that song! as soon as it starts i'm just like damn! Your from a straaaaaaaange part of townnnnnnn! ba na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na lol sorry lol and hmmmm......Usually Jump Around by house of pain lol and party hard by andrew w.k does it for me!

YES! I'd marry that song, honestly. House of pain? Oldies, but still pretty good smile ... There was some good music from that era.

Razorblade from The Strokes does it for me.

Hilarious Citizen

titanicheart
Decoded Emotions

YES! I'd marry that song, honestly. House of pain? Oldies, but still pretty good smile ... There was some good music from that era.
lmfao its a pretty damn good song! and yes oldies lol well not really like early 90's lol and there was some good stuff and honestly anything from the band Thursday puts me in such a better mood!

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Reyna224

Yes! Internet high five! The Strokes are my favorite!

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Decoded Emotions
titanicheart
Decoded Emotions

lmfao its a pretty damn good song! and yes oldies lol well not really like early 90's lol and there was some good stuff and honestly anything from the band Thursday puts me in such a better mood!

It's badass. Thursday is a little to hardcore for me, but my favorite band of all time is the Strokes. You're a pretty cool dude!
titanicheart
Reyna224

Whooo~ :]
They are among my favorites too haha.
In fact, listening to "Last Nite" right now. :3

Hilarious Citizen

titanicheart
Decoded Emotions
titanicheart
Decoded Emotions

It's badass. Thursday is a little to hardcore for me, but my favorite band of all time is the Strokes. You're a pretty cool dude!
lol thanks! You are a pretty cool girl! lol and yeah Thursday is pretty hardcore lol

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Reyna224
titanicheart
Reyna224

Love, love, love that song...I'm listening to "Two Kinds Of Happiness". There honestly isn't enough space in my heart to hold my love for the Strokes... Have you heard some of Julian's solo work... also very amazing.
titanicheart
Reyna224
titanicheart
Reyna224

Love, love, love that song...I'm listening to "Two Kinds Of Happiness". There honestly isn't enough space in my heart to hold my love for the Strokes... Have you heard some of Julian's solo work... also very amazing.

I actually haven't heard Julian's solo work but I'm very interested in getting a taste.
Got any recommendations to start me off? :3
I'm gonna listen to "Two Kinds of Happiness" right now. xD

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Decoded Emotions
titanicheart
Decoded Emotions
titanicheart
Decoded Emotions

lol thanks! You are a pretty cool girl! lol and yeah Thursday is pretty hardcore lol

Thanks, dude!... Do you listen to any Run DMC or Beastie Boys?

Hilarious Citizen

titanicheart

Thanks, dude!... Do you listen to any Run DMC or Beastie Boys? I'm the king of rock there is non higher! nah i dont listen to run dmc lol lmfao j/k and MCA R.I.P. the beasties were the s**t!

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Reyna224
titanicheart
Reyna224
titanicheart
Reyna224

I actually haven't heard Julian's solo work but I'm very interested in getting a taste.
Got any recommendations to start me off? :3
I'm gonna listen to "Two Kinds of Happiness" right now. xD

biggrin ... I started with 11th Dimension, it's a little retro but still kicks a**! Really, every song on his album "Phrazes for the Young'' is great. There's also 2 additional songs on a special edition verison of his album. "30 Minute Boyfriend" which I love and "I wish it was Christmas today"

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Decoded Emotions
titanicheart

Thanks, dude!... Do you listen to any Run DMC or Beastie Boys? I'm the king of rock there is non higher! nah i dont listen to run dmc lol lmfao j/k and MCA R.I.P. the beasties were the s**t!

I like "It's Tricky" by Run DMC, but otherwise, not much else... YES. I love the Beastie Boys, they were so great, and MCA </3... "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" and "Girls" have to be my in-the-moment favorites right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff