Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular

Atm I am enjoying One Ok Rock's Mighty Long Fall and got LSS from it. I also am looking for good Jpop bands that are not tiresome to hear even if repeated for a lot of times.

Alien Cosmonaut

I'm not that familiar with pop as a genre in general, but I'll try my best.

I'm still not tired of listening to PUFFY after 10 years. lol I don't really care for their post-2007 stuff, though. I'd recommend their earliest stuff from 1996-2001, especially some of their super obscure stuff like Puffy na Ohirune and Tadaima. (though the latter is actually a solo of Ami Onuki's)

Shonen Knife is very good, and they even have a lot of English songs. They've been around since the early '80s and their music is still just as good. A lot of their songs are eccentric and fun and typically about random topics, such as fruits and vegetables or being a cat.

T-Pistonz + KMC are an interesting combination, though their voices are pretty scratchy on the ears at first and may take a little getting used to. Supernova's one of my favourite songs by them.

The Blue Hearts, The Pillows, Perfume, and a lot of Vocaloid stuff are some of the things I listen to on repeat for hours when I'm drawing.

Invisible Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
High and Mighty Color (Sort of JRockish/Popish I guess)
fripSide
YUI (Not really a band but I like her vocals biggrin )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff