Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Builder

Doctor 4n4lv40
I'll check out myra lee first but sometime later on I'll give the other one a shot

I usually have to listen to an album a couple times before I can find it enjoyable I dunno mang but slowly but surely I'll get into different genres more quickly hopefully

I've actually never heard of chad vangaale however he sounds promising exclaim

I dont ever really cry that often but I think I did when I checked out pat the bunny once and mayb nouns
as for gloomy i find mac demarco a little depressing but i wouldnt necessarily consider him gloomy as a whole?

i think everyone has contemplated suicide once or twice but im too much of a quivering v****a to do it anyways

I just downloaded it on their bandcamp for free since its a name your price thing
the name is relating to the guys from teen suicide I guess; they're very nice too especially the waste yrself album but they dont sounds like salvia palth that much but i could maybe compare them to starry cat?

this might be weird but i still use youtube just to listen to music, either that or i put it on a cd ect,

salvia palth? the project name is referencing a poet, Sylvia Plath
she commited suicide by stuffing her head in an oven after baking cookies for her kids iirc

it's totally normal to use youtube to listen to music, and it's better for finding new music
i just find groo to be better when it comes to listening to a lot of music because you can queue s**t up and shuffle it and put stuff on repeat and do whatever you like without having to deal with youtube's s**t, you can queue up entire albums at a time too it's just so convenient
i have 883 tracks on my groo queue right now

idk why i mentioned that
yeah everyone's

i'm gonna go to bed now good night !!
in a pinto forever
Doctor 4n4lv40
I'll check out myra lee first but sometime later on I'll give the other one a shot

I usually have to listen to an album a couple times before I can find it enjoyable I dunno mang but slowly but surely I'll get into different genres more quickly hopefully

I dont ever really cry that often but I think I did when I checked out pat the bunny once and mayb nouns
as for gloomy i find mac demarco a little depressing but i wouldnt necessarily consider him gloomy as a whole?

i think everyone has contemplated suicide once or twice but im too much of a quivering v****a to do it anyways

I just downloaded it on their bandcamp for free since its a name your price thing
the name is relating to the guys from teen suicide I guess; they're very nice too especially the waste yrself album but they dont sounds like salvia palth that much but i could maybe compare them to starry cat?

this might be weird but i still use youtube just to listen to music, either that or i put it on a cd ect,

she commited suicide by stuffing her head in an oven after baking cookies for her kids iirc

it's totally normal to use youtube to listen to music, and it's better for finding new music
i just find groo to be better when it comes to listening to a lot of music because you can queue s**t up and shuffle it and put stuff on repeat and do whatever you like without having to deal with youtube's s**t, you can queue up entire albums at a time too it's just so convenient

idk why i mentioned that
yeah everyone's

pinto i think youre smarter than me to tell you the tru

i thought it was referencing the song salvia plath by teen suicide cries
i bet those cookies were delicious, id love to have one

the playlists for youtube are terrible for that imo but i might give grooveshark a look too sometime

i never find a lot of people who use youtube for music so it feels a lil shiggydiggy

its 2am and im really trying to sleep but i cant

Invisible Builder

Doctor 4n4lv40
in a pinto forever
Doctor 4n4lv40

idk why i mentioned that
yeah everyone's

pinto i think youre smarter than me to tell you the tru

i thought it was referencing the song salvia plath by teen suicide cries
i bet those cookies were delicious, id love to have one

the playlists for youtube are terrible for that imo but i might give grooveshark a look too sometime

i never find a lot of people who use youtube for music so it feels a lil shiggydiggy

its 2am and im really trying to sleep but i cant

i'm just a fool trying to play it cool tbh :c

when i go to bed and i'm trying to sleep i imagine that i am someone else who is going to bed/sleeping
i wish i was making this up
i don't know if it works but that's how i do it, i literally do this every night, i am going to go to bed soon and close my eyes and think about some character in my head who doesn't have multiple mild mental maladies edit actually sometimes they do but they're never the ones that i have ahahaahahahaah fkkill me

i guess it works better for me because otherwise my mind would wander forever down dark corridors that i do not want anyone to know about and i would be up all night in bed like i used to be and this way instead i'm not thinking about anything particularly stressful or consuming, just peaceful so yup yes uh huh good night now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff