Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Rock...

...is dead. 1 100.0% [ 281 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]

Queen Sugartits
do you like cats
but also aren't they all at least 18? kinda ruins the appeal for me . . .

yeah i think the youngest one turned 18 last month (born in 1994!)

one also dated a 32-year-old tv presenter when he was 16, though (that's right, i know celebrity gossip about HARRY STYLES) (killing self)

harry styles is a really good name
why is it so boring in here question exclaim
The Heather Of Killing
Because men.
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
The Heather Of Killing
Because men.

UGH MENNNNNNNNNNNN

can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, right?

ALSO OH MY GOD YOU GUYS THIS STORY IS AMAZING: "A schoolgirl attacked by a pervert intent on cutting apart her uniform with a pair of scissors managed to fend him off by attacking him with her own scissors."
by the wayyyyy

dinosaur world is the greatest theme park in the history of existing theme parks and anyone who lives in florida who doesn't go there (or anyone who doesn't go in general) is a ******** douche.
do you like cats
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
The Heather Of Killing
Because men.

UGH MENNNNNNNNNNNN

ALSO OH MY GOD YOU GUYS THIS STORY IS AMAZING: "A schoolgirl attacked by a pervert intent on cutting apart her uniform with a pair of scissors managed to fend him off by attacking him with her own scissors."

The story about the cop is more interesting
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
do you like cats
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
The Heather Of Killing
Because men.

UGH MENNNNNNNNNNNN

The story about the cop is more interesting

the scissor fight is funnier, because as one 2chan comment pointed out: "what is this, a late night anime?"
The Heather Of Killing
by the wayyyyy

dinosaur world is the greatest theme park in the history of existing theme parks and anyone who lives in florida who doesn't go there (or anyone who doesn't go in general) is a ******** douche.

i'm sure i would enjoy dinosaur world much more that i've ever enjoyed disney or universal, tbh
Whatever happened to you guys going to The Holy Land Experience?
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears

that will probably happen this summer (i hope so, anyways)
Like it or not K pop's taking over 2NE1 won best band in NY city and they prob only did one concert there also Big Bang is big in all of the world and SE7EN even had singers from our side of the world wanting to do songs with him.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BanMidou2008
Like it or not K pop's taking over 2NE1 won best band in NY city and they prob only did one concert there also Big Bang is big in all of the world and SE7EN even had singers from our side of the world wanting to do songs with him.

...who are you disagreeing with?
Xeno Incognito
BanMidou2008

Was on one of the earlyer pages
BanMidou2008
Xeno Incognito
BanMidou2008

Was on one of the earlyer pages

uhhhh but in all honestly dude nobody outside korea and japan actually give a s**t about k-pop
do you like cats
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears

that will probably happen this summer (i hope so, anyways)
Be sure to dress up as Jesus and make out with another dude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff