Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Fatcat

The song that you knew, at the time unpopular, is now steadily getting fame and is climbing up the numbers each time you go and watch it? c:

I remember watching Put the Gun Down when it was only in the bare 100,000's. Now, some months later, it's climbing up to 400,00 - even got the annoying little Nicki Minaj sidebar going and everything when it was plain before.

So I was wondering if it had been like that for anyone else? :'D Watching an obscure song that you played over and over again being brought to the wider public.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If you love something, celebrate its success.

Friend

I think many people have had that experience. Your avi, or whateverdafuk that thing is, is cute wtfwtfffwtf

Familiar Fatcat

역설적 길

Eschatological

:'D lawl~ thank you. :'DD The item is called House Pride. Got it for free on the Back to School event. emotion_bigheart

Familiar Fatcat

역설적 길
      Metronome

Exactly. Makes me sort of wonder about people who wish that the artist / group was still 'undiscovered'.
Well I remember "fun." back in '09 when they released their first new album. Ever since they played their new stuff on the radio everyone's been claiming they found them first and I'm sitting here all irked and stuff

Lunatic

Blaze924 Reborn
Well I remember "fun." back in '09 when they released their first new album. Ever since they played their new stuff on the radio everyone's been claiming they found them first and I'm sitting here all irked and stuff
neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces