Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Guildsman

8,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Jenny Sniper
Nah. I'm way too lazy to do that. I just put my music player on shuffle and listen to whatever.

Sometimes I get into moods where I only want to hear one particular sound though, so I will skip over a bunch of other songs to get to songs that fit the mood. I guess that sort of counts.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Begining to realize that a) I have too much free time and b) I should cut back on the alcohol.

Tipsy Guildsman

8,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Valtiel the Watcher
Begining to realize that a) I have too much free time and b) I should cut back on the alcohol.

Cut back on alcohol?! Are you insane?!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
When Vegans Attack
Valtiel the Watcher

it does last longer if I don't drink a full bottle of bulliet bourbon in one day.

Tipsy Guildsman

8,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Valtiel the Watcher
When Vegans Attack
Valtiel the Watcher

it does last longer if I don't drink a full bottle of bulliet bourbon in one day.

Just take your neighbour's.
r&r and dystopia for when i feel classy

Zealot

The only playlist I have is for when normie friends come around and don't want to hear my weird s**t. Cypress Hill, Faith No More, Coheed, a bit of the Melvins because ******** my friends, Melvins are better.

Conservative Fatcat

yeah, and now half of the songs on my playlist are having a sit-in to protest
Valtiel the Watcher
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
"R&B" can go sit in the back of the bus.

Serious response:

I just put everything into one play list and use genre tags to separate them.
i only recentally started putting my music to the correct genre tags since iTunes is a bit stupid when it comes to genres.
I use my own tags instead of the correct genre. It allows me to sort them on my iPod without having to make 20 different playlists

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Queen Sugartits
yeah, and now half of the songs on my playlist are having a sit-in to protest
I was going to find a song about firehouses but honestly, I can Only get away with so many jokes in poor taste.
Pretty much; I'd be lost if I didn't.
I just use like... a sort of tree. It's pretty damn big...
Yup! I guess the most "creative" name I've given one of my playlists was "British Pop Rubbish" because I included a lot of Blur songs in it (get it? Modern Life Is Rubbish XD ...okay not funny).

Intellectual Loiterer

I know exactly what you mean. I have an entire playlist dedicated to "Dash and Lily's book of Dares" then I have sleep music, dancing music, whistling music, lip-synching music...all kinds of "segregated playlists".

Girl

genin tots
i dont really sepparate my music but that's because it's all 8-bit sounding razz
like i have half Chiptune [Fighter X, Shirobon, PANDAstar, etc.] and the other half Nintendocore [Monomate, 100DeadRabbits, iii!!!, etc.]
and also theres one Cybergrind song razz
this should all be in one big playlist

called "s**t"
i've really just been listening to the same four hoax songs over and over and over and over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff