Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

Her fans really mirror her complexity.
she is a success,it's just people don't mainly like her because they can't understand her. it's called haterade;a drink filled with haters, people who hate on successful people. <3 tip? wink
She knows how to rap, thats for sure,so I gotta give her that but what she raps about is often not of my taste, and sometimes even complete garbage.

So, no, I dont like her.
SweetieMeanie
Im am a complete fan of Nicki minaj(or however u spell it,her name is diffcult) but not everyone is why not? She is a complete sucess in my eyes.

Needn't I say more?

User Image

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
RainbowPositive4080
SweetieMeanie
Im am a complete fan of Nicki minaj(or however u spell it,her name is diffcult) but not everyone is why not? She is a complete sucess in my eyes.

Needn't I say more?

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So what you're saying is that pop, rap, and rock music are all equally bad with asinine lyrics?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
xkimixkupcakex
she is a success,it's just people don't mainly like her because they can't understand her. it's called haterade;a drink filled with haters, people who hate on successful people. <3 tip? wink

If most people are haters, they aren't haters. They're right.

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
RainbowPositive4080
SweetieMeanie

Needn't I say more?

User Image

Lol you actually think Metalcore lyrics have meaning.

Stupid Hoe is intended to be a diss track.
gayyyy! scream
Caucasian Walk
RainbowPositive4080
SweetieMeanie

Needn't I say more?

User Image

Lol you actually think Metalcore lyrics have meaning.

Stupid Hoe is intended to be a diss track.

I'm comparing her to other artist. "Stupid hoe" is the whole song, and has no thought, nor can I in connect with it.

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image

I just plain and simply don't like her voice.
It sounds horrid to me.

User Image
I like her, but I have some fixed feeling after her and Mariah went at it.

Eloquent Streaker

xkimixkupcakex
Not even close. We hate her because she's a talentless attention whore who has never and will never put out anything of value. Her success is entirely irrelevant.
it's martha b***h. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh lol.

Tipsy Businesswoman

i don't hate her, once in a while she'll make a catchy song that gets stuck in my head but in general she's nothing special. but when she tries to sing thouuughhh LMFAOOOO they could ******** with that 100times and itll still sound weird af cat_lol
Himemiya Neko
User Image

I just plain and simply don't like her voice.
It sounds horrid to me.

User Image

I can't help but agree. Every time I hear her I'm worried my ears may begin to bleed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff