Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who originally sang "Behind Blue Eyes"?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

I hope at least a couple people get this one right, it would be REALLY sad if noone did, I'm afraid I might cry.....
thats over easy every 1 knows its the_____
ok that's not a legit answer!!!!!!! and besides I personnaly know someone who *tear* doesn't know....
D00D!!1 TEH IS SANG BI LIMP BISKUT, LOL!!!11
If your absolutely pathetic and think Limp Bizshit...opps kit sang that song originally then I will ask the president to make murder for a few moments and come strangle you in your sleep. Also, everyone who knows anything about rock or music indefinetly should know the answer to the question, known as having one of the best drummers known to mankind.... any guesses?
fine if my answer wasnt good enough then it was a classical based band, better? i cant give it away!
Cornelia Darkness
If your absolutely pathetic and think Limp Bizshit...opps kit sang that song originally then I will ask the president to make murder for a few moments and come strangle you in your sleep. Also, everyone who knows anything about rock or music indefinetly should know the answer to the question, known as having one of the best drummers known to mankind.... any guesses?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But heres my question to you, What band which currently made and released a cd did a cover of the who's my generation?
Citus
But heres my question to you, What band which currently made and released a cd did a cover of the who's my generation?

Flipp currently did and LimpBizshit{Kit} also have a song called "My generation."
GooglyMinotaur
Cornelia Darkness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good one.
Cornelia Darkness
Citus

Flipp currently did and LimpBizshit{Kit} also have a song called "My generation."

ok.... its not who i was thinking of, its not on there new cd, just the bands making a come back i guess i shoulda saiid that sorry. sweatdrop
Behind Blue Eyes was the Who you ignorant fools! It was on the "who's next" album with baba o'reilly and other of their very famous songs. The first time i heard limp bizkets's behind blue eyes i almost broke the computer.
Ninja_Taco
Behind Blue Eyes was the Who you ignorant fools! It was on the "who's next" album with baba o'reilly and other of their very famous songs. The first time i heard behind blue eyes i almost broke the computer.

Same here. Behind Blue eyes original is awesome and some dumbass whiteboy rapper wannabe dumbass remade one of the best songs of all times...sad
Citus
Cornelia Darkness
Citus

ok.... its not who i was thinking of, its not on there new cd, just the bands making a come back i guess i shoulda saiid that sorry. sweatdrop

It's alright.
Ninja_Taco
Behind Blue Eyes was the Who you ignorant fools! It was on the "who's next" album with baba o'reilly and other of their very famous songs. The first time i heard behind blue eyes i almost broke the computer.

i new that!
Still does any one know the answer to me question????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff