Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to listen to K-Pop so much that I actually tried learning Korean for a summer. I gave that up right away XD Fav song would have to be Mama by EXO
thedarieanna
I used to listen to K-Pop so much that I actually tried learning Korean for a summer. I gave that up right away XD Fav song would have to be Mama by EXO

Love that song ! But omg , I would love to learn korean..but I don't even know how to speak my own language yet and I am already 18 sad
Lovechippy
thedarieanna

Love that song ! But omg , I would love to learn korean..but I don't even know how to speak my own language yet and I am already 18 sad

Whaaat? XD Korean is super easy to read, on average it takes about two hours for an adult to learn (: But it's just tedious to read. I just hate learning grammar and sheeet.
thedarieanna
Lovechippy
thedarieanna

Whaaat? XD Korean is super easy to read, on average it takes about two hours for an adult to learn (: But it's just tedious to read. I just hate learning grammar and sheeet.

Korean is easy lol. I just have a hard time speaking. But I learned so much more korean than my orignial language gonk
Lovechippy
thedarieanna
Lovechippy
thedarieanna

Korean is easy lol. I just have a hard time speaking. But I learned so much more korean than my orignial language gonk

What's your original language?
thedarieanna
Lovechippy
thedarieanna
Lovechippy
thedarieanna

What's your original language?

Cambodian.
dont see how korean can be "easy" for u (assuming you only know english), cambodian is way easier to learn

f exo

also
burials
dont see how korean can be "easy" for u (assuming you only know english), cambodian is way easier to learn

f exo

also

Well the simple words are easy to learn , and epsically if you were to ever visit south korea. & Well I wish it was easy for me to learn cambodian , but as you can tell I can only speak english but I still struggle with words.

Friendly Friend

too gimmicky

Interstellar Cat

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ahhh i'm in love with kpop. i've spent waaaay too much money on it. cat_sweatdrop
Netogrof
ahhh i'm in love with kpop. i've spent waaaay too much money on it. cat_sweatdrop

I don't even know where to buy any items crying

Sparkly Demigod

6,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

i haven't listened to K-pop in over 10 years..the one's i remember were delispice and finK.L
i love this song though, old band but good tunes!

Cheerful Bunny

i haven't listened to K-pop in over 10 years..the one's i remember were delispice and finK.L

wow surprised I love old songs like that ! Just never have the time to look into it more emo

Sparkly Demigod

6,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lovechippy
Cheerful Bunny

wow surprised I love old songs like that ! Just never have the time to look into it more emo

lol yeah i feel ya..back then kpop, and jpop and anime was very unheard of among most of high schoolers. i was probably 1 of 5 kids in my whole high school who watched anime back then..now a days its a lot more popular, and i haven't caught up. i don't know any of the new bands, or anime...lol i still have dbz and tenchi muyo and things like chobits in mind when i think about anime hehe...thats how sadly outdated i am ha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff