Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Update 11/12/12 || Well, hey there smile It's so awesome to see this thread alive and kickin'! I haven't logged into Gaia for almost a year now, so it was a pleasant surprise to see that this thread hadn't been moved into the Trash Bin yet! I also can't believe I logged into this amazing website for the first time almost nine years ago!! (1/1/2004 is my official Gaiaversary). Anyway, keep on keepin' on! Love, Kiriai

Update 11/23/10 || Hello, fellow Gaians! Though I'm not really that active on Gaia anymore (I've changed a lot since this thread was started) it's so much fun to see that this is still in the top posts 3nodding I hope everyone still has fun with it, and I'm even thinking of doing a contest soon...? We'll see! Anyway! Keep playing, and I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is fabulous! <3 Kiriai

Update 8/24/09 || Glad to see this thread still under Music :] Hope everyone is having fun. I wish I was on Gaia more; I'd make a contest or something...

WE'RE BACK! I'm not sure how the old thread, which had +11000 pages, got thrown into the Recycle Bin. And, quite frankly, I don't care.

So have fun!

Welcome to the Song Name Game! I think this is a very fun game, and I saw that they had one for Bands. I thought bringing this little game to those bands' songs would be a great idea icon_biggrin.gif

HOW TO PLAY:

Okay, what you do is look at the last song posted. Take the last letter of that song, and post a new song using that same letter.

Example:
"West Bound Sign" - Green Day
"Narc" - Interpol
"Clampdown" - The Clash

Get it? ^__^

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
((I'll start it off biggrin ))

Zooropa - U2
a Kiss to send us off - incubus