Welcome to Gaia! ::

wahmbulance so im thinking that she had no right to do that ...just cuz its about where she live dosenr give her to the go ahead to just get up there. LOOKS like we got another kanye west on our hands people!
xp Really?! Idk I didn't see it. I just heard it on talk shows and stuff and a little clip of Beyonce trying to hold her back. Was she drunk or something too because honestly, she's really dumb. Especially Kanye West I mean, gosh. Whatever.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Because she needs to stay overhyped. She always preaches to the ppl on America's Best Dance Crew, but her look is wack.
Lil Mama actually spoiled the mood by getting up on stage to interrupt one of the greatest rappers of all time and one of the coldest singers that is in the game. It was an atrocity to see that. She is no Kanye West. She is truly not established as an true artist like Kanye is. Kanye can pull a stunt like that a million times over and still have the respect of his peers and fans but Lil Mama needs to sit her behind down. She is just a beginning artist that is only known for one hit and also a star on america's best dance crew. She can do that stunt again when she has enough accolades like the Kanyes, TI's, Weezys, Jeezys and JayZs. Other than that, I think that hurt her ability to work with an artist, such as Jay Z. She says that she was trying to get in touch with him in order to do projects. I don't think he will answer.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
I think homegirl thought she was in C + C Music Factory or Wu Tang that everyone would recognize her. She must have thought everyone wouldn't notice her funky Area-51 gear if she got on stage with a phenom like Jay-z
wired lol ANYWAY LOL

5,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Junior 100
why would she do dat beyonce is married to him not her wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff