Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Viva La Bam!!!! heart I think Bam is soo hot!!!! heart But he can be a jerk, but then again, thats what he gets paid to do. So, you can think what you want, but I still like him. heart

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MargMontoya
Nah. I like Viva La Bam. He's funny. Sometimes he over does it but he's still a badass skater and funny guy. His shows are unpredictable. His friends are crazy and his parents are supportive. I mean, do you see that in other people in real life? I don't think so. He's awesome.

Bam Margera is badass. i love his show. i dont think he would be like that in real life though; i mean after all its TELEVISION. but who cares what he acts like? as a person he has a righ tto act the way he wants to. hater.
hahahah this is sooo olddd!
i forgot i even started this thread

Interesting Businessman

4,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
hahahaha whatever i still feel like bam margera is milking his tv appeal he has a new show or something, right?
lol
Eh, he's funny at times, but I mean he's a bit of an a**. He was a better skater in the early 90's when NO ONE knew who he was. Now he has an attitude and just got worse, much like Ryan Sheckler.
i totally agree with dan
dude once he got big he focused alot more on being funny than skating..
he looks like an old man now tho haha
All my friends are dead!!
viva la bam is the greatest show ever. biggrin
MargMontoya
Nah. I like Viva La Bam. He's funny. Sometimes he over does it but he's still a badass skater and funny guy. His shows are unpredictable. His friends are crazy and his parents are supportive. I mean, do you see that in other people in real life? I don't think so. He's awesome.

i know rihgt, no dissing Bam

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i vote that he is not to old but that he needs to man up an stop being such a p***y.
to me viva la bamisnt a badass he jus to scared to to big stunts like everbody else he realli does needs to grow some freakin balls
i miss viva la bam. heart it was a good show, funny too. i like seeing those dumbasses get hurt. razz
stare Viva La Bam is cool (better than most shows on MTV), although I think he overdid it a few times like 'Bam's Unholy Union'. After Bam got hitched, I didn't wanna watch anymore because he had a wife. stare I miss the show. A lot crying
Viva La Bam is fukin awsome show and thoes assholes who dont think so can crawl in a hole and die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff