Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teen Mom Is a Pretty Good show But Its Sad The Way they have to Struggle. And It shows not to be pregnant at A youngg age! smile

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
If I were 16 and pregnant, I wouldn't get my own show.

In fact, I'd get an a**-whooping.
I like this show.
I watch it when i can which is normally when they do marathons. I've missed some of this seasons episodes. >.<
I love how they continued with Amber and the other three. I missed seeing their kids haha.
I LOVE THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
virginity pirate
If I were 16 and pregnant, I wouldn't get my own show.

In fact, I'd get an a**-whooping.

LOL! xD! Agreeddd.~
its a good show
I love tht show soo much!! The only thing I hate is when Maci gets ANOTHER boyfriend. I know she'll get pregnant again!!

xp rolleyes burning_eyes
like it biggrin very educational smile

2,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
they're all rednecks xD its so funny!!
I like it?
Nuh uh, Maci's the only redneck. A rich one.
Ahh
User ImageUser Image
fappinCHODE
I like it?
Nuh uh, Maci's the only redneck. A rich one.
Ahh
richhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i like the show. I wounder if they going to a teen mom with the second session of 16th and pregnent?
a** whooping?wow
Good. dramallama
I think Maci is the only responsible one. She always puts Bently before anything else. I feel bad for Farrah, Amber and her boyfriend are just immature and really need to grow up. Catelynn and Tyler were smart for choosing adoption but it must be so hard to not be able to see your own kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff