Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Informer 100
i think the show is a good example to Teenagers all over the to not give up hope when situation like this pops up sad
I think its bad girls should have kids in the right age like .... 18 i guess thats when my mom got my sis
Rawr smile

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Honestly its heartbreaking to see that SOOO many young girls now-a-days are prego at such a young age. & when they ask these girls if they even tried to use protection....& more than half of them say no. Like they are immune to pregnancy. It's so sad. I hope that young girls are learning something. But if they are not...then its such a bad thing to have on tv. Most girls that age have no idea what responsibility is. They will learn once they have a child...but they shouldn't wait that long to learn that lesson.

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
its all about marketing .
since teen pregnancy is on the rize, make a show about it= lots of stupid little girls will relate to it = many viewers ( especially when you gotta watch kuz ur kid or gf does and all the girls at skool r talkin bout it) = more raitings = more money
honestly .. tell me i'm wrong
anyone?
p.s. its not ABOUT sting a good example EVER in the media
its ALWAYS about money
so no what appeals to people is usually bad (" unrighteous " if you will) and so shows like this will always be around , set a bad "example" (even tho its the ppl watching making it an "example" wink and they will always get paid top dollar for advertising on there youth directed shows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff