Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yoooooo........ nikki minaj sings better in the song your love i just hate her rapping scream
Personally, I think that Niki Minaj is attractive, yet when she raps, all that goes out the window. It's so annoying how she, along with everyone else at young money, all try to emulate lil Waynes style of rapping. Their all a bunch of copycatters. What happened to originality in music? Guess originality is dead these days.
I Think That Nicki Minaj Is The Best Female Rapper !! But The Best Song She Sings In Was "Your Love"
NIKKI MINAJ IS SOO COOL NIKKI-IM BARBIE BIT****

2,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
asianchix7799
yoooooo........ nikki minaj sings better in the song your love i just hate her rapping scream
mrgreen
She has nothing to do with MTV, please post this in the music forum.
omg rofl yall don"t know any bout her she is so the bomb the best female rapper but not the first best the first best female rapper is Queen L. as QL the best the bomb the koolist exclaim rofl biggrin mrgreen
Nikki minaj is pretty good at rapping 3nodding not really the best but she doesnt deserve bein hated on 4laugh
i like nicki minaj , but those voices she does is so people can listen to what shes saying and stuff but dont look like to many people like it
i think shes smexy tho smile User Image

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100
x X Pinoyjer X x
She has nothing to do with MTV, please post this in the music forum.

Maybe she does/.......

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100
ChrisChaos1989
Personally, I think that Niki Minaj is attractive, yet when she raps, all that goes out the window. It's so annoying how she, along with everyone else at young money, all try to emulate lil Waynes style of rapping. Their all a bunch of copycatters. What happened to originality in music? Guess originality is dead these days.

Not everyone in Young Money is copycatting Lil Wayne.

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I heart This chick!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items