Welcome to Gaia! ::

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk what ever
Lil SummerRose
is fantage cool? yes or no?? fantage is an online experience that has missions, many clothes and some memberships, so u can decide if fantage is cool so go to fantage .com and decide 4 yourself!!!!hol
yea it aright

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i have been using fantage for like 4 years and after 4 years i became a member without paying i used game cards to become a member for 3 months i dont brag because i know how non members feel about not having that kind of stuff i used to be one and i am one now mi opinion is that fantage is great but thats just mine i dont really have a problem with people who think differently because we all have our own opinions on stuff thank you for respondin

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
HELL NO!! too many adoptions nd babies nd drama... stare
It was fun but then all this cool items for MEMBERS came and it just turn gay so i stopped

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Culnamo
I enjoy it. It is a bit lame that all the cool/good stuff is for premium members only and there is NO way to get it without paying for membership. However, if you're content with just the lame stuff, it's really easy and fun to earn stars (gold). Way more games (more fun, too). Fewer items (probably much newer than Gaia). Fewer people. Mostly for children. It's got its pros and cons. All around, I would never choose it OVER Gaia, but I like playing it IN ADDITION to Gaia.

Also, I think this may be in the wrong Sub-Sub-Forum.

But now they have ecoins and you can keep it forever (you can't sell it in Lucky Bob's, so literally) And use it if your not a member

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Fantage isn't that kewl
no not really
Fantage used to be fun... But it sucks a** now. =_=
You cant even say "pd" anymore without it blocking your sentence...
I might be giving my accounts away.
They arent members, but they had stuff bought with e-coins, and i spent over $50 on each... What a waste eh?
But yeah, Im selling them on Gaia for 500k each, so if anyones interested, "quote" this text.

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
it isnt tht funn but it is okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items