Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like it?

Love it 0.53030303030303 53.0% [ 35 ]
Hate it 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
Never Seen it (omg) 0.37878787878788 37.9% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2

You spelled it right and yes I have seen it. The show is just squeamish inducing, though it looks like it's interesting. Of course at the end of every show there is one final and most gruesome accident. After seeing enough of those episodes I wonder, hasn't anyone learned already to just put the safety gear ON? You'll look retarded, but ******** it if it means I'm keeping my limbs intact.

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Saigon of the Undead
You spelled it right and yes I have seen it. The show is just squeamish inducing, though it looks like it's interesting. Of course at the end of every show there is one final and most gruesome accident. After seeing enough of those episodes I wonder, hasn't anyone learned already to just put the safety gear ON? You'll look retarded, but ******** it if it means I'm keeping my limbs intact.
ikr Most of them can't even get back on their skateboard/bike/skate gonk
RaverBaby007
Saigon of the Undead
ikr Most of them can't even get back on their skateboard/bike/skate gonk

Well, until they get out of the hospital and a couple of weeks of recovery.
Up sweatdrop

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
JaviiiX
Up sweatdrop
confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff