Welcome to Gaia! ::

it's an interesting show. i like the boyfriends who completely do not step up and take responsibility.
Penilope
What do you think about it I think it is very interesting. I think pregnancy is very interesting sweatdrop (call me weird but I do).
Please Respond but I do ask for No negative comments so we don't offend anyone.

I am thinking about being an obstetrician in 2 years btw!!
(that's why I brought this Up)

Thanks
Penilope.

I <3 that show!!! heart

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I like that show it is I find it interesting!!!!!! heart
good show?
i heart that show! and ya it is interesting.. but girls should not be getting pregnant at such a young age. its so wrong
I think the show is pretty sad. The guys act like assholes in most of them. The first episode of 16 and pregnant was pretty sad though, they looked good together but I dont think they made it.
Penilope
What do you think about it I think it is very interesting. I think pregnancy is very interesting sweatdrop (call me weird but I do).
Please Respond but I do ask for No negative comments so we don't offend anyone.

I am thinking about being an obstetrician in 2 years btw!!
(that's why I brought this Up)

Thanks
Penilope.
well i have no negative comments and follow your dream
that show is awesome
Yeah, I like the show. Can't wait for season two. Although, I hope girls are not getting pregnant just to be on MTV.
User ImageUser Image

No negative opinions? Too bad.

I hate this show. I'm watching the finale right now. They glamorize teen pregnancy by giving them a show. I'm 18, due December 2nd, a little after my 19th birthday. I watch it whenever I can catch it to laugh at these girls with my boyfriend. They don't pick the intelligent teens who get pregnant, they pick the idiot kids who "slipped up" and then show how terrible their home situation is. They don't show the good (happy) parts, and when they do, they're so short you barely notice them over the negativity. If I was to go on that show, I'd go crazy just from the cameras. I don't want people watching my boyfriend and I have little fights over money or where we're going to live (We're moving). Sure, teen pregnancy can be bad, but not if it was semi-planned and the parents aren't idiot hicks or prissy cheerleaders who don't want to gain weight. So many girls I graduated with have babies already, or are expecting a second. Two of them live in trailer parks and chain smoked through their pregnancies. My cousin is the only intelligent one of them and she wanted her baby boy.

Anyway..coming from a "pregnant teen", I think this is crap. This is encouraging teen pregnancy so they can be on TV and be popular. *rolls eyes*
Yea But Every Scense I Waz A Baby Or Able To Know Wat A Baby Really Waz Ive Loved Them..........And Ov Course I Still Dont Understand How Ppl Have Their First Baby @ Mi Age Or Sumetin Datz Just Stupid N Domb Day Dnt Use There Head On Dat Kind Ov Stuff But Yea I Really heart Babys.....!!!!! Shouldnt Everybody
i really like that show. i think its amazing how they just open their lives like that. it shows a new perspective on pregnancy and how teenages are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff