Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont know sweatdrop
Sexy Mexicana_15
NO!!! becuz 1st: He hurt Audrina twice! 2nd: She's too good for him! 3rd: He doesnt shower much EWWWW!

yeah he needs to shower......ewwwwww he stinks
puny giant
lol
cool ....=]=]=]=]=]=]=]==]] scream scream scream scream pirate pirate pirate ninja ninja idea exclaim rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ..........???????
[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

he is gross and she is way to good for him. she needs someone who is hot and sweet and someone that atleast looks like he bathes
he is not that cute and is mean
how the fuc dfgwdkgfawdfsd,v
wow im a guy and i know all this stuff.
omg, hes just not worth audrina's time. he needs to get a life, a shower AND he needs to stop scrounging for money!
i dont no this person
question
yin777
i dont no this person
hi biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items