Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

yea scream

Jap Princess generated a random number between 10 and 15 ... 10!

dark blood81
your face
Kewl!!!!!!!!!!!
Angelurr
Er unfortunately it's not interesting if the girls are with guys who are actually decent.
Sexy Mexicana_15
NO!!! becuz 1st: He hurt Audrina twice! 2nd: She's too good for him! 3rd: He doesnt shower much EWWWW!

dats rite she shudnt go back wit him
[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
awesome!!
postng for quest LOL
eewww he looks ugly
User Image dramallama
i think she should leave him becuase he is treating ur like crap
hes a donkeys p***s.
i think she should go with him
[MTV] Julie

User Image

Mk. I know I may sound like a NOOB (because I am) but, I have no idea whatsoever what you guys are talking about. Fill me in? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games